Mcloadie's Second Grow Journal

eeewww weeeeee look at her look at her, not bad man not bad at all

Thanks bro, she is a stinky girl.......the whole house wreaks!.....just the way I like it! This is gonna be good weed, I hope leaving it this long will take a little edge off the high, she's around 60% indica...........this strain is the result of my breeding which resulted in a single seed.....I have 4 reg seeds growing from her mommas strain and I want to breed it back again to try to pick up more of the trait of having huge colas....I got 8 oz off momma outside...in 71 days, seed to weed.

Looks yummy my friend :Namaste:

You guys ever hear of cruise control? :rofl:

When I'm really loaded, I tend to drive too slow. Cruise control helps keep me moving along with the other traffic :winkyface:

LOL hiker, I just wanna get an electric sign and put it in my back window saying "stoned driver", so they can just go around me and not fuck with me...LOL!:shhh:

71 days seed to weed 8 oz holy shit man thats pretty impressive right there buddy

I put em in the ground july 5 and took 8 ounces dry sept 1st, THAT my friend is why I used it for the platform of my breeding program. I sent 10 seeds to the triangle for a test run and they are in 400 gallon pots....per plant. This will be a good test run, and if they fly, I have an outlet for seeds, I have the seeds from each stage of the breeding, and I can go back and change things if I decide to! The yeti is the pinnacle of my program, I am very pleased with this plant, it has outgrown and outproduced any plant I've grown, as far as yield vs quality. Its a clone only strain.

i put em in the ground july 5 and took 8 ounces dry sept 1st, that my friend is why i used it for the platform of my breeding program. I sent 10 seeds to the triangle for a test run and they are in 400 gallon pots....per plant. This will be a good test run, and if they fly, i have an outlet for seeds, i have the seeds from each stage of the breeding, and i can go back and change things if i decide to! The yeti is the pinnacle of my program, i am very pleased with this plant, it has outgrown and outproduced any plant i've grown, as far as yield vs quality. Its a clone only strain.

sweet. i wish i could grow outdoor.

i want to have a run of out side girls think ill wait till later in the season so the can go straight into flower outside

exactly what i want to do. or ill get some autos, put em somewhere far and time em.

I have posted this in a few journals and I thought it is worth reposting

I cut out pieces of sticky traps and attached them to a wire frame.

By the time the next grow started, there were no gnats.

G10_room_view_2_wks_veg.jpg

G10_WR_2_wks.jpg

i want to have a run of out side girls think ill wait till later in the season so the can go straight into flower outside

If you veg em at 24 on they'll go into flower as soon as you put em outside, and they will stay in flower....I've observed this two years in a row. I'll get some photos of this phenomina tomorrow.

Really thats the first ive heard of that shits crazy

When I plan on takin cuts from a seed plant I'm growing I have to sex it, so, as soon as it's about 6" tall I put it into flower, BTW, the term for this is called "forcing", after it sexes out as a girl I take it and put it back into 24 on, it will show pistils it's entire time at 24 on, the cuts you take from it will do the same thing. Another thing I noticed is that they show flowers sooner than plants that haven't had this technique performed on em.

a month!? i was guessing more like a week, but ive 0 experience unlike mcloadie over here :Namaste:

I whacked another plant this morning.....a little hermie action goin on...that's 2 out 15 so far. So, I've got two plants hangin, they will give around 1.25 oz. each,....we'll say 1 each conservatively, I had taken like 3.5 oz already....off three other plants, so we'll estimate 5 oz. total so far......I have 10 plants left to harvest....most of em have more weight than any I've taken yet. That's a 420 watt light, I'm going to be just under what I'd hoped for.

IDK what will happen?, are they getting 24hrs light?, if they do switch back to veg you will lose a month of growing time...tried it.

no they are on glr there are three sets of 3 3 weeks apart and im only sure of sex on a couple cuts that i have in there so everything else could be a waste of energy and I hate that but how else can you do it

no they are on glr there are three sets of 3 3 weeks apart and im only sure of sex on a couple cuts that i have in there so everything else could be a waste of energy and I hate that but how else can you do it

When I'm running regular seeds I take a cut from the original as soon as I can get one, then I sex the cuts to find out if the originals are male or female....then I pull the males and the plants don't stress and I only feed female plants.

Back
Top Bottom