425Jesse's Winter/Spring Grow 1200w HID - Hydro - Canna/NSW - Mixed Strains

Good Morning from then PNW! Here are a couple update photos to start the day off:)
This is a pano of my grow space, funny to see what 10 days difference does in the development of these plants. The two bigger plants are the older, with all the rest about the same age.

One of The DTFs was a guy, so gave him the chop. All is chugging along nicely so far. 10 days to flower if I get the push in growth to continue like I think it will!

Have a great day!

Saturday morning and all is well! We are rolling along at this point...All the Bomb breeds are doing great and their stalks are getting so thick and rigid. The clones I got are doing fine, but they are a bit flimsy and wispy compared to the Stank Breeds and the bombs. No worries though, they will be fine.

Gorilla Bomb filling up the scrog

Bubble Bomb Too!

Next is the Stanks:):)

As the Grape and Creme clones come along I will show more pictures, no specifics for them today.

I posted earlier this week on the Jack Herer Auto forum about my JHA, she is spreading out but no pistol show yet.

Cheers and have a great weekend, it’s off to work for me!

JB

Wednesday Update! Just a couple quick photos, you will see I need to flip to flower pretty soon here:)

The only single plant shown here is my JHA from the grow off. She is peaking out over the scrog, and won’t be getting held up by it. I’m afraid if I further train her, she will get lost below all her companions.

Thanks for stopping by!

B

Good Morning! I got up yesterday morning to start the flip to flower process, here’s what needed to be done...need to do a water swap, and light swap. I started with lights, and was quickly haulted by a ballast that wouldn’t come back on after the bulb swap...had to swing an old Mars Reflector 96 in to keep light on that side of The garden.

Grabbed a new ballast yesterday while out, and swapped it out this morning.

East Side Garden

West Side Garden

Stank ATF

Stank DTF

JHa

So now during lights on, everything is HPs orange. However, right now, for the first time, all these ladies are in complete darkness. :slide:

Flower Cycle, here we come!!

Cheers:)

Well you will be the first one to ever try the DTF! I am guessing she will probably be about a 65 day strain for you. The ATF will be a bit longer. I am starting to get some interesting smells from my Stankberry. I am curious how your DTF is going to smell. The Mom was very floral....VERY floral so I am interested to see how that melds with the earthy, and catpiss under tones of the ATF.

Back
Top Bottom