425Jesse's Winter/Spring Grow 1200w HID - Hydro - Canna/NSW - Mixed Strains

Picture Update Thursday!

We start this Tuesday with a photo session and a early morning SMOKE! Although things are moving along really well for the most part we have some oddities too. Let’s start with what’s good, and then we can poke a stick at what’s not, lol.

First off is the Stanks, these babies are awesome. The are tall and filling out fast. I’m excited to see the second wave of flowers as the PK13/14 does it’s job, and they smell nice too.

The ATF is taller and skinnier than the DTF at this point, but the stems are thick and they will be supporting some fat ass colas soon, all in good time:). The DTF is a bad little MF and is thick and stout.

Next up is the Grape Ape, it looks really good, but basically didn’t stretch more that about 6” which makes it 18” shorter than its sativa sisters. Oh well, this smoke is supposed to be something special.

Now we have the Bubble Bomb. I’m excited to see her quality, in photos she looks top notch, but smoke reports have varied from our members.

The Gorilla Bomb literally looks like it was made to be in a scrog. All heads growing within a few inches of each other, and dense looking formations at that. Should be good For the outcome I hope.

I didn’t take pics of the JHA as I’m gonna update those in the JHA thread.

Lastly we have the weird issue. This is a pair of clones I got from another hydro grower a few months ago. They have never looked quite right, and now they just look bad, lol:).

They are making buds, and 1 of the buds on them looks ok, the rest are funny little formations. They are all getting the same nutes and lights...Might have to remove them from the garden and cover their bucket. Not sure. Any thoughts?

Shameless Group Photo!

Glad to have you here, thank you for stopping by!

Cheers!

Garden is looking great Jesse. Yeah something definitely off with those clones. Sure won't win a beauty contest.

Glad to hear that the DTF is growing how I figured it would. The Durban mom was shorter and stout (especially for a Sativa) and I thought she might go well with the monster dad. I think there is good potential for donkey colas.

High Jesse,

Scrog is looking great! Some really nice colas still filling out. Nice job, Man!

***SUNDAY’S STARS***
Good morning! Here are a couple of the standout colas growing in the garden!
Thank you again Van, I can’t wait to see these in 6 weeks, and to smoke them a few weeks after that!

The Gorilla Bomb colas are looking real nice too.

Enjoy your sunday!

Cheers:)

GREAT STUFF Jesse!! Plants look happy and healthy!!

That Gorilla Bomb is da Bomb for sure!

Keep it up mate!

Peace, Hyena

Moved the clones I took off the plants right after flip out to the greenhouse about 5 days ago (one GB went out 10 days ago, the other GB, her BB and the OC clone went out 5). They fit right in with my veggies for now, won’t be long before they are dwarfing the whole lot I imagine. We will see.

Glad to be putting the greenhouse to great use. Lol. :)

Cheers.

good morning mr.Jesse, I'm the local hobbitsis hunter round here and I haven't seen any of them stinking foot prints inside but that outside garden is looking mighty suspect...... nice to meet ya...:high-five: just saw you over on newtys new thread and saw your outside which I'm a fan of....

by the by, I do have 1 hobbitsis friend but he's the nice hobbitsis kind.... @Bilbobudkin420 ....:high-five:

good morning mr.Jesse, I'm the local hobbitsis hunter round here and I haven't seen any of them stinking foot prints inside but that outside garden is looking mighty suspect...... nice to meet ya...:high-five: just saw you over on newtys new thread and saw your outside which I'm a fan of....

by the by, I do have 1 hobbitsis friend but he's the nice hobbitsis kind.... @Bilbobudkin420 ....:high-five:

Subbed in Jesse. I don't understand your setup but i like looking at it :ganjamon:
Basically I just have 8 buckets that I pump water into 4 times a day for 15 minutes. As those buckets get full, their siphon drains the water back out to the big watering barrel! It’s working pretty well, end of flower will tell! Thank you for coming along and taking s peak at my garden!

Happy Mothers Day To all you moms!!! Here is a Sunday update!

I really just have 4 strains that are going to get pictures and write ups today...

Stank ATF
Stank DTF
Gorilla Bomb
Bubble Bomb

The Stank sure have got way more sativa than the Bomb genetics, and it’s funny to see the vast difference in their structure and fruits.

The ATF is really a stretcher, with colas that are not totally full yet, but keep plumping, andy are almost 2 feet long from scrog to tips, all of which have now come to need support to stay standing upright, I can’t wait for them to fill the rest of the way up, and finish developing their smell, which is great already.

The DTF is not as stretchy, probably 8-10 inches shorter than its ATF counterpart, but then DTf is fuller and has more developed smell at this point...did I mention she is beautiful?

The Bomb genetics are looking good and getting thick and heavy. Cute short indices played very nice in my scrog.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Cheers!

Can't wait to start my DTF, yers looks fantastic

I just harvested my ATF, the smell is incredible, @Van Stank said his wasn't very fruity smelling but mine sure is, sounds like yers smells great too

Nice job

Damn Jesse!! That ATF is looking great brother! So is the rest of your garden....but sheesh you are giving my Stankberry colas a run for their money! Love seeing you grow these out brother!

Can't wait to start my DTF, yers looks fantastic

I just harvested my ATF, the smell is incredible, @Van Stank said his wasn't very fruity smelling but mine sure is, sounds like yers smells great too

Nice job
Thank you Chris, you’re journal had my hope s in good shape for the bomb genetics.

@Van Stank So excited to be growing the both of these, they really do both smell great, thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom