425Jesse's Winter/Spring Grow 1200w HID - Hydro - Canna/NSW - Mixed Strains

What sort of scents are you getting from them? Chris described his pheno of ATF much different than the different phenos I have grown out. Mine tended to have earthy, musky, with pine and cat piss pungency. Not the most pleasant smelling terpene profile. Chris gets a sweeter smell from his.

My love of ATF is the effect and potency! :cool::roorrip:

Mine was REALLY pungent, still is. Definitely one of the strongest strains that I have Jarred.

Sure did. My single girl in soil. Gonna need a cannon tonight, my son and i just carried 12000 lbs of wood into a backyard for a massive deck project at a clients. I'm loving the relaxation it provides.......like an "ahhh" feeling!

So its working for your pain? Very nice.

Don't get me wrong....I get relief from other strains as well, but that ATF hits it so fast its almost like instantaneous relief. Still the best for my back even though I have tried about 20+ strains for it now.

I have smoked her, but she is still curing. Very tasty though and it is already doing the trick. Love the kinda ......i dunno, melt sensation lol. Definitely the most sativa dominant strain that I have grown so far.

I have smoked her, but she is still curing. Very tasty though and it is already doing the trick. Love the kinda ......i dunno, melt sensation lol. Definitely the most sativa dominant strain that I have grown so far.
Tried my ATF oil today

Really nice, very motivational and energetic, nice buzz but not too much at all,. Much more controlled than smoking. Smoking is a great high but I'm more of an oil guy myself

Gonna do a little taste test of mine when I get home. That and pop some beans :D. Jess I'll be back up your way tomorrow. Thinking maybe Friday we can roast one
:ganjamon::passitleft:

Nice choice, is it work related or what's going on..... Sorry buddy haven't had a chance to catch up.

Update time....

Houston, we have a problem, lol. As far as I can tell, at some point in the last month or so, a hermie flower must have opened, and spread unseen pollen to my whole grow, or at least that’s how it seems. The bottom half of all my plants recently stopped flowering, and the top halves have stopped bulking and almost all my plants are to the cloudy point I’m ok with chopping at. I am now finding fully developed seeds in the lower buds, and the start of seeds in some of the uppers. So, gonna chip on Saturday. If the plant ain’t quite ready, it’s going in the hash pile, if it’s ready, cure and burn:)

Here are a couple of photos....

Gorilla Bomb

Grape ape

Stank ATF

Stank DTF

Jack Herer Auto that got a little toasty!

That’s the photo show for now. I’ll update on outcome after chop this weekend. Have a nice day all:)!!

Back
Top Bottom