425Jesse's Winter/Spring Grow 1200w HID - Hydro - Canna/NSW - Mixed Strains

Friday photo update! Not too much has changed, lol. Just getting thicker as expected. Many of the calyx are swelling a little and the pistils they shoot our are thickening up on all. Here is a couple update photos:)

East Side

West Side

Female Parts Showing

Stank ATF top

Stank DTF profile

Happy Friday!

Monday’s morning, day 66/56 ish...

Garden is stretching fast, had to do a little stem crush and bend in a couple spots. In a week or two we will do a heavy defoliation, most everything below the scrog on the plants that are big enough.

Clones were taken yesterday of th Grape Ape, that I got as a clone, as well as the Gorilla Bomb as there was just too much good stuff to toss all the cleaning I did on her yesterday. All seem happy 24hrs in.

Cheers, hope all are happy and well!

JB

High Jesse,

Starting to look like Hyena Merica's scrog attic grow. Very nice job!

Jesse yer rockin it bro! Looks great.

I like the string scrog. :slide:

Keep powering on to the finish...you should start to see flowers in a week!

Peace, Hyena

Now these fuckers are stretching. Jesus, make it stop:). It’s been 15 days since the flip, hopefully they don’t keep stretching more than 3 to 5 more days. It’s a rowdy bunch to tame at this point so I’d like them to start thickening and stop stretching, LOL check it out!

I added back some LED on the side of this one, want to make sure that the far edge of the gorilla Bomb gets the best that it can for the space that we’ve got!

Many of the clones have roots at this point, at least 50%. So that’s going well :)

Cheers!

High Jesse,

That's a mighty fine scrog grow you have growing on there! They'll stop stretching in 5 more days. You should be fine. Most times the flowers are less than 24" from light anyways. Should make a big smile on your face around harvest time!!

Happy 420!!! This morning was spent potting rooted clones and admiring the flowers:)! Here are a couple shots for progress updates

East Side

Gorilla Bombs

Stank ATF

Stank DTF

Grape Ape

And last but not least the JHA, I had to snap her to keep her under the lights, but she didn’t mind a bit.

Have an awesome day, Friday is a great day for 420 to fall on! Cheers all!

Plants look great Jesse. Looking like you might be looking at some ATF donkey schlong colas! Very interesting to see that DTF starting to flower out. Very very Sativa look to her....which oddly her mom didn't show much.

High Jesse,

Happy 420 day. Those stalks look like they'll be some very nice smoke when you're finished. Awesome looking scrog.

Back
Top Bottom