425Jesse's Winter/Spring Grow 1200w HID - Hydro - Canna/NSW - Mixed Strains

Certainly cloudy enough to get me the motivational smoke I need!:) @Van Stank im pretty sure it was the weird looking orange creme I removed because I thought it was maybe sick. My guess is it may have popped some hermie flowers under the weird wilted canopy and I didn’t notice. If that’s the case, and it isn’t genetic, the crosses that come out may be pretty interesting. Will have to see how many seeds I get to figure out if I’m gonna toss em or test em.

I just hope it wasn't one of my offspring. They weren't raised to pull that kind of bullshit! LOL
Crack the whip lol.....
Yeah seriously that sucks but you seem to be taking it in stride Jesse.....thats a GREAT attitude man. I'd disappear for 24 hours to cry lol.....maybe longer.
I guess as long as the bud is salvageable, the proverbial "glass 1/2 full".....theyre still a win.

All in all I would imagine I’ll still get a pound of good herb, but with the goal at 2 lbs per grow, it’s a little shy. Hopefully the test runs on the seeds show promise, and if not...oh well, start the Brooklyn sunrise auto grow and boogie on down the road!

Wow....how many plants to pull off 2 lbs Jesse? Is that a dry goal?

I'm not so sure there is such a thing anymore, but I love the sound of that "Brooklyn sunrise".... Insane!

Yep, thats expected dry weight. Normally I run 6-8 plants, but I double potted a few this run, and chopped a few. The harvest will come from 11 plants, which are going to start getting the chop in about 20 minutes!!! Cheers!

Got the whole garden chopped, and it’s now drying. Today’s photo group is the Stank atf and dtf. These girls are very stick and smell sweet, but not overwhelming. Take a peak!!

ATF

You can see in the last couple photos the weird growth that was happening in all the plants, where seeds were starting to develop. No worries though, got a good pile of nuggets to dry from these 2 beauties!

Now for the DTf:)

Wet weight of ATF 225 grams, DTF 125.

Very happy with these, thank you again Van!!!

Lemme know what you think!!

Cheers and happy Memorial Day!

How long did they end up going Jesse?
109 days, I’m sure if the issues my garden had didn’t exist, and if my bomb seeds weren’t a month ahead, I would have had a better show for you, but I still think I’ll get about a QP of Stank genetics, and they will be run again, I really want to see the Stankberry, and need to give a better shot at the atf and dtf, they both are obviously kick ass specimens.

How long have the ATfs taken in the past?

109 days, I’m sure if the issues my garden had didn’t exist, and if my bomb seeds weren’t a month ahead, I would have had a better show for you, but I still think I’ll get about a QP of Stank genetics, and they will be run again, I really want to see the Stankberry, and need to give a better shot at the atf and dtf, they both are obviously kick ass specimens.

How long have the ATfs taken in the past?

I have my 2nd run of ATF now, and some DTF as well and will drop some Stankberry in a week or so and maybe even Kushberry

Wanna say my ATF vegged at about 40days and 12/12 about 90ish. I'm sure Van's went longer than ours did

Well, this journal has it’s final chapter. All was chopped, jarred and has been sampled. Found a few dozen seeds throughout, and kept them organized by strain. I have no idea what pollinated them, or if it was stress induced, or disease induced, or otherwise, but not my best finish so far. Totals dry..
Grape Ape-20 grams
Stank DTF-36 grams
Jack Herer Auto- 44 grams
Bubble Bomb-56 grams
Stank ATF-65 grams
Gorilla Bomb-165 grams

So a little over 13 ounces. I have a few more pics to share coming in just a bit. Thanks everyone for your comments and contributions, next stop is the 2 Vault Auto contests, and an outdoor greenhouse grow, which will be a new endeavor, but fun. Cheers!:)

Jesse, nice job brother.

This game isn't all about weight, more about quality and how much fun you have doing it.

It looks like a great sticky bunch of buds and I congratulate you on success!

Keep in touch so I know where you are next, and look for another Hyena run in mid-August.

Twist it up!

Peace, Hyena

Back
Top Bottom