4inch PVC Aero/NFT 4x5 SCROG - 1200 Watts

Re: 4inch PVC Aero/NFT 4x5 SCROG (1200 Watts)

Sorry for your loss. The outdoor girls are looking great. my system is 14 days in and going good we THANK YOU for putting up such a great journal could not of done it with out your help :thanks::thanks::thanks:

You know guys I was thinking:

I've got the resources and the ground to grow on so next years outdoor effort is going to be a greatly expanded effort. I'm guessing that there's anywhere from 4-6 ounces per plant on my 6 footers now. I planted them on June 6th when they were 1 1/2 ft tall.

So here's what I'm thinking for next year...

100 clones vegged to 12" then planted on June 15.... which will provide me with (100) 4 1/2 foot plants come Oct....

Let's say they average 3 ounces per plant... that's 300 ounces of gunge which will fetch 100k here, easy.

I'm going to do it myself with no partner. Holes will be dug and filled in advance (holes will be approx 1'x1 1/2'...smaller than the holes I dug this year which are 2 1/2 x 2 1/2.

It'll take approx 50 bags of soil and some water crystals which will be added to the original soil mix when they are planted, as there's no way that I'll be able to manually water 100 plants like I did these two this Summer. I'll dig my holes in March/April, fill them with soil in May...... and then add crystals and plant on June 15th.

I believe that with the addition of the crystals and my growing area(39* lattitude), which gets plenty of rain, that most or many of these plants will make it without me touching them.

With the area that I grow in I could EASILY place 200 or more but I'd need partners and to be honest, I don't trust anyone but me.

This little experiment has shown me that growing under the big HPS can be a very good thing.

damn dude, go big or go home! 300oz will easily bring in more than 100k around here. Good plan though, I hope to see in action soon.

As the profit increases so does the risk. Good luck man & I think that a 100 plant outdoor grow would be something great to watch if you decide to go for it. You've got a while to prepare ;)

As the profit increases so does the risk. Good luck man & I think that a 100 plant outdoor grow would be something great to watch if you decide to go for it. You've got a while to prepare ;)

I've thought of this. My obstacle will be the chop/haul/hang/trim.
Obviously I'll need a large space for this(have it) and the transport is where the risk will peak.

Growing them is always the easy part.

I hope you have a good heart, That drive back to where you are going to dry with 300 oz. is going to be a tester. Good luck... With your green thumb the chances of you getting 6 to 10 + ounces per plant are not out of the question for sure. + rep

I hope you have a good heart, That drive back to where you are going to dry with 300 oz. is going to be a tester. Good luck... With your green thumb the chances of you getting 6 to 10 + ounces per plant are not out of the question for sure. + rep

Already in the planning stages..... A pickup truck with a camper is involved.....lol

...and yes, I have the heart and the balls to drive it home.... lol

Always good to see you bro. Your outdoor plants are looking delicious as always.

Awesome grow!!! I myself have done some research on NFT. It looks more complicated than I think it really is but for one thing the capital investment shunned me in the beginning. I still have to undergo plumbing 1 on 1 i think.
Anyhow I had a blast reading through your journal good luck on your 100 plant grow.

Musik \\\vVv///:nicethread::rollit::peace:

Awesome grow!!! I myself have done some research on NFT. It looks more complicated than I think it really is but for one thing the capital investment shunned me in the beginning. I still have to undergo plumbing 1 on 1 i think.
Anyhow I had a blast reading through your journal good luck on your 100 plant grow.

Musik \\\vVv///:nicethread::rollit::peace:

i'm running n.f.t tell me what you think? I'd like you critisism or comment.thanx

420fied took NFT it to another level imo. He's got 1 of the sickest scrogs around.:thanks:

yeah, and remember 300 oz dry, is probably well over 1000 wet with leaves and stems.

would be nice if you could just trim them all a a few days before you take them and then you could just chop and bounce.

Would staggered planting times help in dealing with one large harvest or will the "great HPS in the Sky" dictate the maturity regardless of planting time?

:cool:.........800+ posts later, grow complete, you have the plant & member award for the month..:rocker:...........:allgood:now I find you, haha:nicethread::grinjoint: , but I lost track about 3-4wks in 12/12:popcorn:. Congradulations, 420fied!!! And your finals were good too! Now I have to find some time to go back and see what I missed-- last I remember were with the issues with the pH up/down in your res, and what it did to the leafs.
All in all, what would you do different if you were to build that same system again?? Anything?

How's your outside girl doing?? Any new pics of her?

Well, +rep4u for an awesome start-to-finish journel! I hope you keep up a journel for the next run----you rooting those clones from the outside plant still?

:peace:gman

Larger pipes and a shorter veg

Check that beautiful root mass he grew; a wonderful display of what's possible. One more root and the pipe would have burst like Lou Ferigno coming out of Bill Bixbie's shirt.

I think 420 said 3-4 days earlier light switch flip would have optimized the height.

Awsome grow man you got plant and member thats great.I remember when you started this up.You have come a long way, wish you the best on your next grow.If i can help in anyway give me a shout i am there.

One more root and the pipe would have burst like Lou Ferigno coming out of Bill Bixbie's shirt.

and you remember watchin that don't you? :smokin:

Looking great +rep! I love how stong the plants have become. Its cool to see the screen lifting because of so much folage. Your very good at growing indoors and out! I will for sure be hanging around just to learn if anything. Thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom