Johnnydetroits' SCROG

Johnny, my antsy friend. You'd have to be an expert with fancy hormones to get roots in six days. Or really (x2) lucky.
Ok..... :slide:. I assume ph being messed up is really slowing down the plants. Cross your fingers.:smokin:
Try to be calm. Say Oommm:blushsmile:

HEY SIT DOWN AND take a hit c-a-l-m down man killin my buz, took mine a week and a half to come out to just popped and explodeedd in two days be patient grasshopper you are doing your best already at 615ppm

Johnny, if the Hanna pH meter is the "Checker" one, return it or destroy it so it cannot lie to another person again. Really, I have no idea why they make it. I had one and returned it when I could take successive readings that were going from 13 to 1 and back again within a couple of seconds. Any other meter from Hanna or other manufacturer has a chance of being useful, but the checker ones are worthless.

Johnny,

Check out my Wick Cloner thread.

Wick Cloner: simple, cheap and effective

Maybe you could start a set of clones in it while trying to get them started in the main grow area. The cloner isn't fast but it will produce clones with the bare roots you need for your system.

Ya there 100% soaked. The problem I think was my ph meter was broken. I bought a new one and realized the PH was 3.8 for the first week. Its been correct for like the last 4-5 days but I might of lost them or 1/2 of them. Is there a cut off date of no roots = total fail? Because this sat will be 2 weeks and I must say there is no roots and they don't look happy.

When my cuttings were in sitting in wet perlite, they never wilted but took about a month to show roots.

RO water shouldn't even be checked for pH. Any additives to 'adjust', and it is no longer RO. pH is a ratio of ions. No disolved solids means no meaningful ratio.
Don't confuse yourself. Be patient.:smokin:
Mine (cut same day as yours) are in wet rock wool, and I don't look for roots. I am patiently waiting for new growth.:peace:

Ok restart in the works. One plant rooted. My new mama :). Anyways I found out R/0 water from meijer is fail. I have a new R/0 unit now with 2x DI filters. Pure R/0 here we come. Third times a charm. I want to put the clone with roots in soil medium I think, lets see how that goes :). Thanks for watching and throwing some input in guys. This will be a master piece.

Cuttings in Round 3. 3rd times a charm? 5.9 ph ppm 50. 2x ph meters both reading the same :). Cali dream and g13a/NYC Diesel. Cross your fingers. Here's some pic's. Not much to see.

IMG00057-20090924-1428.jpg

IMG00056-20090924-1428.jpg

Back
Top Bottom