First Undercurrent Scrog Attempt

Yea I think I get what you're saying. I'm not to familiar with hydro but you want to get all those nutrients out. You don't want to smoke that shit. A clean rez makes sense. Do you water too? If so, water with a low PPM water.

Hey Pidge , I always flush for one week at finish, but this is my first grow in this system and they still have mostly clear trichomes, so i'm a little unsure whether to stop feeding them altogether. My ec is down to 1.0 which is falling slowly indicating, that they're still feeding and the res is being topped off with fresh water, ph 5.7. I was thinking that I would let it reach 0.8 ec then dump the res and flush to finish ?
If anyone out there has any advice, based on past experience, please advise.

HK, They vegged for 3 weeks in the undercurrent and prior to that survived in a single cooler with airstones for 2 weeks,where they were attacked by spider mites !! Once they were placed into undercurrent they went crazy !!!
Next grow will be chronicled from the beginning so hopefully by then i'll know and understand this style a little better !!:thumb:

Man I wish I could give you some decent advice. But I don't know about the Rez. It makes sense to me that you would replace in with just PH'd water. But I just don't know.

Photo update:Some frosty photo's for You all !!
IMG_015339.jpg
IMG_014946.JPG
IMG_013533.JPG
IMG_015234.jpg
IMG_014534.jpg
IMG_013436.jpg
IMG_015148.JPG
:drool::yummy:

Hey Vlad ,
First i'll have to get some bubble bags.....
Haven't smoked hash for years, and never bubble hash !!
I usually just make canna butter and brownies:yummy
I'm already working on my next project, projects......
Trainwreck, soil & undercurrent,White widow (soil) ,Keeping a jack herer mum (great smoke) but a little disappointing yield wise, and i have some AK47 beans.
Only problem is I need another light !! And more space.
It will be interesting to see how the trainwreck goes in my system, i've only grown it in soil before and it was impressive. The Jack Herer i am finishing now is a little disappointing, not sure if it was my inexperience with the scrog or it doesn't like D.w.c ?

Each phenotype is different! Well the thing about getting bubble bags is you will get back a unique product that in my opinion is even more enjoyable than the bud itself. I don't have too much time to get baked so I get straight to the point and load up the hash in my glass on glass vape. But the way you consume ganja is like swimming , different strokes for different folks. Anyway, the setups you've shared on 420magazine are a blast to read and watch. keep it up!

Vlad

Thank's mate,
I gotta say that this forum is full of friendly people, with a common goal in mind.
I'm not a snob with regards to style of growing, or light choice.
I appreciate the knowledge and willingness of others who share here and also advice given with regards to growing god's gift.
Happy fry day !!:cheer::high-five:

Subscribed chenzi, I love a good hydro under a HID.

Yup, flush flush.

Get those girls to feed off of the stores they have cooped up in those huge leaves and roots so once 2 weeks is up you will have better smelling and tasty buds that turn to white ash when burned.

Good luck friend! don't forget to get your drying area setup and some big jars with digital hygrometers!

I am buying some glass jars that have 4 liter capacity, should hold a half pound each easy peasy

Vlad

You don't have a microscope eh?

15$ on Amazon.com. That's he best way to tell when the girls are done. Without one it's really a guess. You want to see the majority of the pistils relaxing and turning orange. Not all strains turn orange. But keep an eye on the white ones. If there are still a few reaching for the light then you can wait. But if the majority of them are relaxed and shriveled up, maybe orange, it's time to harvest.

Get at least 2 flushes in and let her dry out before harvest.

Vlad,
Do you really think they'll go another 2weeks ...?
Trust me when i say that they smell, "Amazing" now !! If I'm handling them i have to wash the smell off to go out in public !!

Like Pidgeons is mentioning, the plant will "speak" to you more clearly about when to chop once you start flushing with clear H2o. Now I am going to run a chelating ingredient when I flush mine, something similar to "clearex" and 10 days is a good minimum for awesome results. You are the reaper, now show them how it's done!

Vlad

Pidge, I do have a microscope but i do still have a lot of clear trichomes.
So no, i'm not guessing, I would have liked to see bigger colas but it's my first scrog and should have vegged longer .
I have been busy reading here @ :420: and planning the next phase,it's gonna be fun !!
Been thinking about one plant, one light, vegging longer in a bigger container.
Hunter Nitro, and Cap'n are the inspiration and I hope to achieve some outstanding results, remember, "There is no right way and no wrong way, just different ways. Stay tuned.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom