First Undercurrent Scrog Attempt

150 litres of nutes. Currently using House and Garden range. No problems so far, just finished with PK 13/14 and flushed.
Now to the finish with A B and Bud XL. I was contemplating shooting powder,: but I'm unsure as i've been told it can affect taste.:bitingnails:

30 gallons.... what a beast!!! I understand why you wouldn't throw away res contents. that would be a lot of nutrient lost. good job sir!

Vlad

Tead ,
The term as i understand it, refers to the flow of nutrient, thru the roots drawn by the pump and returned to the reservoir.
For more information have a look at cch20.com It is a user friendly system , allowing adjustments to be performed from the res . My system is based around their's and a version of a similar setup by "Hygro Hybrid " . He has his own youtube channel, Interesting concepts, waffles on a bit, but knowledgable fellow.:thumb::cheer:

30 gallons.... what a beast!!! I understand why you wouldn't throw away res contents. that would be a lot of nutrient lost. good job sir!

Vlad
Yeah Vlad, I'm sure the retailers of nutrients have a dislike of people like me and others who practise this method.
Me, i'm new to this particular application of the "craft" and the learning curve is quite steep.:Namaste:

Here is an update, Start of week 6 flower.
IMG_006070.jpg
IMG_005959.jpg
IMG_005862.jpg

I certainly hope so !!:cheer::thumb:
Should i move this over to journals ? Is it ok to do this, this far into a grow ?
Or should i start one for the next grow ?

Move it to grow journals!! just click on "report post" and leave a comment to move to grow journal and they will do it. I started mine mid veg and nobody got upset. Should be interesting if you want to share with us the stages of flower, harvest, and then maybe a final weight!! you have a system that weed growers dream about. :joint:

Vlad

Ah man you're to kind!

She was my first big leap into growing and what a journey it was!!

It was the first grow as a member here and I learned sooooooo much. I can't even explain.

You'll be doing the same thing Chenzi!! Due time! Feel free to tag along in the new journal too. Your always welcome. Should have a harvest in the upcoming weeks.

Look forward to seeing you strut yo stuff!

I made the mistake of trying to help people to soon. Take the opportunity to sit back and soak it up. I jumped to try and help people to quick and found out quickly that I wasn't in a position to help people. I still needed help myself. I found out the best way to go about it is spend sometime reading the FAQ and takin in the knowledge and your going to be well on your way!

Cheers mate!

Back
Top Bottom