4inch PVC Aero/NFT 4x5 SCROG - 1200 Watts

Re: 4inch PVC Aero/NFT 4x5 SCROG (1200 Watts)

Finally where can i get those neoprene discs from? cant find them anywhere. Could I just use polystyrene discs as alternative?

Click here for neoprene inserts

I think you could just root seedlings in netpots and stick them in the system when roots start sticking out.

WOW, I cant believe I wasted 2 hours of my life on this...oh wait, I WAS wasted for two hours of my life!!!!!

This is an awsume fricken thread.....unfricken believable!!!

Kudos to you and your grows!!!:bong::grinjoint::nicethread::nicethread:

ive just built very similar system to this cant wait to see end results thanks for inspiration

Have you started a journal yet? I'll bet a lot of the followers of this thread would love to see your work ;)

havent decided whether to post it yet as i dont have access to a pc. i have been using a playstation 3 to get online and it would be alot of work to do a journal on it. however im working on purchasing pc and if its sooner rather than later i'll def post!

just finished reading this whole thing... this shit is better than HBO... never underestimate the ingenuity of a man in need of weed...

Awesome thread - this is one to point to and say "see what you get when you plan..."

OverGrow

420fied

1 - how long do you leave the sprayers on per day?

2 - why two resivoirs, why not use just one large one?

Thanks

Post Analysis:

What one thing did you do correctly that you consider to be very important?

What one mistake sticks out most in your mind about this grow?

What is the most important change you are going to make in future grows?

OverGrow

Post Analysis:

What one thing did you do correctly that you consider to be very important?

What one mistake sticks out most in your mind about this grow?

What is the most important change you are going to make in future grows?

OverGrow

What did I do correctly? I watched my grow EVERY day. To grow properly you MUST check, check, and re-check your set. Too many things can go wrong.

The mistake that sticks out the most is that I only trained my plants under the screen for 13 days. I should have trained them for 20-22 days. I cost myself 4-6 ounces with this error.

The most important change is that I'm going to self some autos starting today and dig about 300 holes outdoors this spring. I can harvest 10-12 pounds before the choppers ever fly. Go big or go home.

As far as my aero set, I'll most likely operate it the same way as before. If I were going to build this set again I would use a bigger res and use 6" pipes to accommodate the massive root system.

Check out my new journal. It's going to be a ride.
:roorrip:

Thanks bro. Always good to see you. I started the Plan tonight. Pictures have been added. I hope you'll come along with me brother.

Just read the WHOLE SHA' BANG'! Unreal info. Thanks a "ton" (kinda like your next outdoor grow weights will be)!
:bravo:

Just read the hole shebang!!! Started at around 11:00pm And finished at 4:27am LOL with two smoking breaks and a slice of pizza. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom