Datrippps Red Cherry Berry Aero/NFT Hydro

Ok, here's a few pics. They are at the start of week 8, and still kinda leaning over. I dont want to disturb them to much because of the kink spots from them falling over the other day. lol. Still going good though. lol..

RCB_hydro_wk_8.jpg

RCB_hydro_week_8.jpg

RCB_hydro_Cola.jpg

these are all at the start of week 8 flower, so they still have some time to grow. lol..

ok, heres a pic of the colas at week 9 of flower, not a great pic but you can see there is many large colas on these girls. I'm getting excited as it gets closer to harvest. Should just be a couple weeks away now. I'm seeing a lot of amber showing up in my trichs, just dots but they are started to show up in groups. So about another week of nutes then it's flush time for the last week before cut. Anyway heres the pic..

RCB_wk_9_flower.jpg

Ok, we made it to harvest day, Gonna be a super busy day, gonna cut and manicure, and get em all hung to dry.. I'll try and get some good harvest pics up, and follow up with a good smoke report. Thankx,
Datrippp

Ok, here's a few pics from harvest time. These are the main colas from the hydro unit, and a few of the secondary colas as well. There will be more pics to come, as I would like to do some pics of them during, and after the drying is done, as well as when I do the jarring and final manicure of any missed trim. I like my buds trimmed real tight, without any leaf material, or unneccessary stems & shit like that. lol.. I'm kinda picky, but hey, after all the time I put into it, I wanna have it as good looking as it is good smoking.
Anyway, here's some pics.

Main colas, and some secondary laid out on my table ready to trim and hang.
colas_at_harvest_RCB.jpg

RCB_colas_avg_22_inches.jpg

These are just 3 of the mains, all of them were in this same size range.
3_RCB_colas.jpg

Here we are after a few are trimmed & ready to hang. Had to take a break. lol..
RCB_during_trim.jpg

I'm pretty happy with the turn out, and there is also a bunch of the other buds and the rest of the little colas too. So I think it will be a pretty good overall harvest, enough to get through to the next anyway at a minimum. lol... Anyway, I will have more pics to add as they finish up, as well as a smoke report from a few friends to add here. I appreciate all the support along the way, it really makes this a much better hobby with a god group to share it all with.. So thanx again and there is still plenty more to come..
Datrippp

Very nice. :bravo::bravo::bravo::thumb:

Damn, so far it's been good. I jarred up 6 oz just from the colas, and still have the rest to finish drying & jarring. I should get very close to a full pound, if not a bit over. Not bad from a simple little homemade hydro unit.. lol...

Ok, Here's Some pics of the colas after I jarred them up. I got just a bit over 6oz, just from the colas.. So I'm pretty happy with how my little unit is working. lol.. I will get pics of the final dried, & Jarred buds when they finish..
So there's more to come.. WOO HOO...
These are the big 1 gallon pickle type jars.. Should be 3 oz in each jar, I'll re-weigh after a few days of sweating.. lol..

rcb_hydro_colas_6oz_003.jpg

rcb_hydro_colas_6oz_002.jpg

rcb_hydro_colas_6oz_001.jpg

As always, thanx for looking..
Datrippp

Ok, well the smoke is awesome, real stoney but doesn't quite floor ya, lol.. It has a real smooth flavor, with a touch of mint almost. lol.. 2 hits & your pretty well good to go for a few hours. Long lasting and a great high all around.
My yield wasn't as much as I hoped, But i believe the collapse is what shortened that. lol. But overall a great batch of bud, and it's always nice when peeps tell you that your shit is the best in town. lol. Now fairly though, I live in a city with just under 100k people. But hey I'll take what I can get. lol..
The next run should work out a bit better, I have some vertical supports that I built into the unit now. lol..
anyway, thanx for all the support, and comments. I'll have a new grow up soon. thanx again..
Datrippp

Well, I got a half oz of hash from my trim i used, and damn is it good. lol. So this grow is totally complete. Will start a new one with my soils here soon. thanx for all the support everyone, and more to come in a new journal......
Datrippp

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!:thanks:

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.:bravo:

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!:420:

Hello
im impressed and I had a lot questions
How high is your hydro system?
How tall is your hydro system?
What are distance between plant?
That power is the water pump ?

Back
Top Bottom