Johnnydetroits' SCROG

So there looking bad. Im going to give it 2 more days. If that does not work, clippings here we come. They look the same but now there turning yellow. So sad. Well we will see. I honestly think im screwed here I new I was taking a chance. At first if you don't succeed try try again? .:grinjoint:

Switching roots from hydro to dirt or vice versa seems to rarely succeed so don't beat yourself up about that.

With your nute chart though, don't use the PPM numbers as they are not the same PPMs your meter will show. If your Hanna is like mine, then you would want it to read 1000PPM which would be equal to the 1100PPM shown on the feeding chart.

White slime over the roots. roots still white. Plants look bright yellow now I think its a lost cause. So ill do some fresh cuttings and start like I should have. Ideas on cleaning the system? Bleach water? Not really sure what do you guys think?

CannaStats - H2O2 Uses and Dilutions

This shows using 3% peroxide at about 110 ml per gallon. How bad can the system be anyways? Just get a bottle of peroxide from the drug store and mix it with a few gallons of water and run your system for an hour. That should work.

Cleaning out system stay tuned this sat for new set of cuttings. We can do THIS!

The only way it won't happen is if you quit trying. I agree that you can do this; we will be there to throw in our 2 cents.

When I place the clones into the system I'll start spraying them with 200 PPM water at 74*. In a few days they will show roots. When that happens I'll bump the PPM to 400 and drop the temp to 66*. Ultimately I'll stick with the neighborhood of 600 PPM and 66* for the rest of veg.
Diety is in the details. Freshly cut sprayed by solution more pure than my city water.:yummy:

flushing system. droping cuttings in the afternoon tomorrow. r/o at 10ppm to start with.

Let's see how the cuttings like RO water. I thought you could just use tap to start off (it is what I used in my cloner to get roots), but you should be OK with it. I really like RO for when I'm mixing up nutrients as there are less variables to deal with.

Using tf nutrients. They have a guide for cuttings. Its root 66 and b-1. Should I not use? At first?

I don't think it will hurt, but I don't think it is necessary until you get your first roots showing. Once the cuttings show they want to grow where they are placed, then I would add the root stimulator product.

If you use it from the beginning, you may shave off a day or two in root development so you choose. Now, there is no need for regular plant nutes yet until you see a decent root set (I personally would let the roots develop with the root 66 and b-1 only for a week, then introduce the other nutrients starting at 1/4 to 1/3 strength).

Back
Top Bottom