4inch PVC Aero/NFT 4x5 SCROG - 1200 Watts

Re: 4inch PVC Aero/NFT 4x5 SCROG (1200 Watts)

Looking at the buds, it wouldn't have even been a question for me. I agree, chop away.

:popcorn:

Looks decent enough........maybe a bit fluffy?

Myself, I'd let it go based on what I had on hand......haha. I am with sonsor as far as the medeocre thinking: if you have the stash or from your inside<---thinking you do:roorrip: On the other hand, I love munki's idea of camping out with her; but that's not an option.

Tuff one for you, 420fied!! You cant really let it go to waste, yet it's not if you can/will smoke it.... are you one of the guys that only takes one hit off a bowl and then dumps it for fresh each time---:grinjoint: ...I get that way, but try to just put in one hit........ I just cant smoke the 'grassy green' smelling stuff. But if it works.........hey;) and if you have someone to pass it to......

Thing for me is: I am in the same boat as you right now. But just one girl that's beautiful.......no mold/rott yet(knock on wood).....rain in the forcast for this weekend, but nice next week....... I am going to gamble and wing-it with nothing extra----but if it were forcast for rain next week...?
That's a tuff toss..............

That's my .02 in 500 words or less......:geek:

:peace:gman

Will mold spread during rain? I wonder if it would be ok until the humidity after the rain...

Tough call for sure.

I don't think mold will do much in a heavy rain. It would be after when all the moisture is still trapped in the buds when I would guess the spores can get a foothold. But, I could imagine losing some trichs to the raindrops. And soaked buds would be more difficult to dry.

just because I am such a giving person, I would glady cart away some of that sub-par stuff for you.......:slide:

Thanks for the feedback guys. Rain is forecasted for 6 straight days and if they sit through a weeks worth of rain they'll be in trouble so I'm going to get them right now.

I plan to trim deep into the night. I'll post pics later.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Rain is forecasted for 6 straight days and if they sit through a weeks worth of rain they'll be in trouble so I'm going to get them right now.

I plan to trim deep into the night. I'll post pics later.

Set up the TiVo and get goin. Good luck.

OK guys... I'm back and all is well. I have a long night of trimming ahead but I'm going to take a few minutes and post some pics. I got some pretty good shots tonight right before I chopped them.

Here goes:

Plant 1: 6 1/2' tall -was topped

p1_entire.jpg

p1_con_640.jpg

Plant 2: just under 6' tall and was not topped

p2_entire.jpg

p2_fist.jpg

p2_contest2.jpg

Here's the top cola from plant 2....notice the hacksaw laying to its right.

p2_cola_saw.jpg

I decided to trim it before I made this post....it's the only trimming I've done since I've been home. Yummy!

p2_toptrimmed.jpg

I'll weigh each plant separately to see how much I average and post the results after everything is dry. I made the right decision to get them before the rain. They look good and they F'N STINK!

Everyone smoke 1 for me tonight!
:peace:

:grinjoint: AWESOME!!!----now I see why everyone was saying to chop......duh:smokin:
Great call on the chop-----wow, I hadn't seen any of your pics of her since that other other thread and thought the buds were all like in that sample pic a page or two back. That looks like some GREAT bud and quite a bit at that!!---most definately nothing you'd want to chance losing!

Have a blast tonight, haha!! And have a great weekend too!

:peace:gman

Glad I didn't have to decide 420fied
Me with no bubs at all would have chopped for sure.lol Glad you did. The buds look good to me.:cheer: You are right up there with the Viper as far as grows go. :peace:

Just finishing up. I lost much of plant 1 to mold but I still got a nice bonus. I'm guessing I'll have anywhere from 5-8 ounces total. They are in the dark now.

I know one thing, I'll have a nug of the month entry this month. There are 3 or 4 tops that are going to chunk down into some tremendous nugs.

Thanks for all the kind words guys.

Nice haul. You could post that pic with the caption "suck on that!" :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom