4x4 - LED - Girl Scout Cookie - Grow

Thanks a lot k0n!

I definitely feel like my green thumb is getting bigger :)

Ya man, they are getting crazy with these cell phones. This galaxy has a better camera than the actual digital camera I bought a year ago.

Here is a quick photo of a couple of Auto flower Bubba Kush I grew out to try. Going to freeze these bitches today and make that live resin shatter! They definitely need a couple more weeks but under a scope they were milky enough for me. Not so impressed with the auto flowers, I don't have the space restrictions and what not so I still prefer the real McCoy.

Can also see the next grow in the pic, all herbies freebies lol.
7gal has World of seeds strawberry blue
5gal has a Afghani and theres one next to it I need to transplant. These were regular seeds so lets hope for a female or two!
And 3 GSC in the back, I grow cookies constantly so they are the next gen. I am planning on SOG these bitches, I've never grown out a GSC naturally, every grow I've done has been a scrog or LST of some sort. Very excited to see a huge main GSC cola lol

0032170.jpg

0022271.jpg

0042032.jpg

I find it really easy K0n, ill take some pictures of my end product tonight. I honestly couldn't tell you how to make a crumble, etc...

This run from last night is like glass, I am having to heat the tool a little bit in order to get a dab off without it freaking shattering and flying every where lol

Few pics of the ladies. Plant on the right is ripening faster than the plant on the left and they are drinking a lot more h20, I may start watering daily. Goes right back to my response about type of lighting and flowering. Anyways, the girls are looking great, I got a few branches in the back that are laying down already, time to find my box of Yo-yos :)

0111026.jpg

012928.jpg

014767.jpg

013848.jpg

015693.jpg

Back
Top Bottom