014769.jpg

015695.jpg

034182.jpg

033201.jpg

032207.jpg

031221.jpg

0042049.jpg

0061714.jpg

Yes I have not pH'd my nutes and flushes. I ended up with a pH soil imbalance and burned my plants. Definitely learned that lesson.

There is " pH Perfect " line from advanced nutrients. Never used it but I've heard it will balanced out its pH on it's own some how.

I'm asking because GO says right on the bottle to not pH. Due to it being organic matter and such, the soil should buffer the pH to the ideal setting.

So I just went and read every bottle/box I have from them because that sounded crazy.

And ya man you are misinterpreting something. Also, There isn't just 1 GO bottle, so maybe you are looking at something I don't have which would be odd cause I own the entire line and a few others. No where does it say to not pH, the actual starter GO box has a asterisk saying use dechlorinated water and another saying pH adjusting is not necessary. But it is. Like I said I saw nothing anywhere to the effect you are saying.

I think you should grow without pH testing, make a thread and show us all what happens. I had pH issues when I did not test my feeds/flushes. but where I fail you may succeed! make a thread yo!

035183.jpg

Sorry, I meant the starter box. I have been pHing my solutions so far, but I am starting clones with no pHing using dechlorinated water.

Quick update:

Finishing nicely, Started 2 week flush on one plant a few days ago, It is ahead of the plant on the right which is now starting to ripen up nicely :)

I love when fan leaves go purp, just awesome watching the fade!

022375.jpg

026309.jpg

024322.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom