4x4 - LED - Girl Scout Cookie - Grow

Thanks a lot greenlungs! You are the exact reason I decided to start posting my grows. Inspire, teach and show everyone what you can grow. This tent is in the corner of my living room in my apartment lol No big warehouse, No huge hydro system just a tent and a light.

I got ahold of this strain by getting some GSC from my collective and I guess the plant stressed during flowering or something cause I got 6 seeds out of a 1/4 oz. That's basically when I got into growing. I built a small box, Popped those seeds and grew out..... 3 hermie 2 male 1 female. I bred the best looking male with the only female. Now I have a bunch of these seeds and grow GSC all year lol. Really awesome thing Is that I've only seen 1 pheno from the seeds I bred, Not sure why but from what I understand.... A stressed female that herm's at the end of her flowering is basically cloning herself, tho unstable. So never toss a bag seed!

0012290.jpg

very intresting garden :Namaste:

i hope you don't mind if i join along :thumb:

best wishes and good luck with your ladies

Lookin great, awesome job on the defoliation! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Those look like they are going to produce some fat buds! Those side flowers look like baseballs! :cheesygrinsmiley: Keep it up man, can't wait to watch you harvest these beauties!

Thanks a lot dude! Appreciate the comments. I'm excited myself, I cant wait till they fatten and turn purp! definitely be around 60 days or so until they are done but man when they are finished..... So so good.

Lookin' nice and frosty in your tent today my friend !!! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Can't wait to see those suckers swell up and get fat, have you noticed any difference in the time it takes to swell under LED compared to HID? A lot of people have mentioned that buds under LED begin to swell up about a week later than they do under HPS.... Just curious if you had noticed anything, I think you mentioned you used to grow under HPS :cheesygrinsmiley:

I cant really answer that due to me growing from seed, If I was cloning off a mother plant then maybe i could but I really don't think the type of light has anything to do with when the plant pushes finishing stages of flowering. IMO, each plant decides when its time.

Here's some pics from this morning. They doin what they do, starting to swell up. Gut says 3 more weeks of feeding then flush. Time will tell :)

021408.jpg

017574.jpg

028275.jpg

026303.jpg

023340.jpg

sticky icky icky ;)

Lookin' great man, keep up the awesome work :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'll go ahead and say it, very nice and frosty!!! Gonna be some top notch medicine my friend, can't wait to see those buds swell!

May I ask what kind of camera / lens you have?

Back
Top Bottom