4x4 - LED - Girl Scout Cookie - Grow

They look like they are about 6-8 inches. I spaced the plants, not the pots if that makes sense. Here's a couple pics of the ladies sleeping and a Sativa I grew last harvest :)

016620.jpg

017560.jpg

018506.jpg

0012260.jpg

This led is very nice, I can't quite say its beating a HPS system but it seems like it lol This is my strain of GSC that I bred and I know it's characteristics and under this led it isn't stretching like it does under a HPS, Theres still another week before the stretch is officially over but it definitely seems like the plants like the spectrum better.

Well let me know what you think about that Mars after your observations have been made. I been thinking of getting on. Still looking good hope u get a good harvest.

Lookin great my man, both of your ladies have really taken off! ScrOG looks great as well, can't wait to see all of the beautiful medicine you pull off thes two pretty ladies :cheesygrinsmiley:

May i ask do you buy a scrog frame and attach yarn to it or did you build it yerself?

Thanks for all feed back fellas! Much appreciated. Grow Organic is all I can say.

I made this scrog frame out of PVC pipe/fittings from Home depot. If my memory is correct..... One 8' foot stick of 2" PVC is $2.75, Corner connectors are about a buck a piece. Really awesome because you don't glue them, just cut and stick it together. Breakdowns and adjustments are so simple. And I used some 99cent store Rope to make the net.

Everytime i look at these cooks i get inspired i love your journey man

Back
Top Bottom