5 x Auto - Anesthesia - Coco - 600W

Awesome buds, bud. Those look really nice. Sorry, can't help you with the nute problems. I am not sure the make-up of the bloom mixture. Just make sure it has the big three, N-P-K, plus all the micros and you should be good. Glad to see you got your pH down, that will help tremendously. Good growing, looking like nirvana.

Cheers mate :). Yeah its got the standards i think, the bloom NPK doesn't differ much from the grow except less N and more PK ofcource, so im thinking i might half the bloom i put in and replace it with grow, so a mix of both. As the grow has fairly high K somehow, i could be messing things up for myself here but im gonna try lol. I find it too hard to mess with them when im getting paranoid their missing out on something vital lol.

Still like your signature says, i wont be letting fear and especially not common sense stop me, from going a bit rouge :)

Hey Soup - that's a tough one. Went through "Plant and Pest" section and although there were many that resembled your problem, there were always symptoms that said "this isn't it". But I did find one that may or may not be what you are looking for. Scroll down through the list until you come to "Boron Deficiency". This is the only one I found that had similar, but not exact, signs and symptoms of your plant. The colouring is different, but the main indicator to me was the sharp upward hook of the leaf tip. If you can find that pic, put your plant nearby and go over it carefully. Every plant is different and may show the same deficiency in a different way. Also, I found that if sometimes you look through the list, look for what your plant isn't doing (process of elimination). Sometimes you just gotta get all CSI with them. Sorry I couldn't be any more help. Good luck.

Also: it's only been two days since you got your pH under control. Give them a few more days to see if it gets worse or stabilizes. (Boron def, like most defs, is a pH problem.)

Nice buds bro ! :thumb:
When is the chop-chop day?

p.s. for hydroponic use it's say on my ph up/down also and I grow in soil ... but I mix nuts in bottles so .. it's hydroponic (lol)

Oh cool, thats good to know. Cheers mate. Erm the chop day i am hoping will be Dec 13th, 24 days from now, but all depends on when the trichs start to amber, i want atleast 10% amber maybe 20/25%. Although a bit of me is hoping i am wrong and they will be ready a week sooner lol!

Edit - Forgot to mention, this last saturday was the 7 week point of these plants which are meant to be 7 weeks from seed to finish lol! Good job i didnt listen to the seed company

Soup - well? Any or no change? What's the good news?

Yalright mate, yeah man things seem to be going well i think, nothing seems to have gotten worse anyways (in terms of yellowing/necrosis). And i think the buds are starting to swell up more now which is good, the size of em is good (for me anyway) just need to start getting denser now :). Although 1 plant has much denser buds than the others, might be ready before the 22days which are left, fingers crossed haha.

Been super busy last couple of days but will probs have some more bud pics tmoz, thc is really packing on now :)

Hello all, i have a wierd update this time, completely off-topic lol.

But i put some honey melon seeds in a glass of water a few weeks back just to see if they germinated and forgot them, just found them again and theyve done quite well considering their just in tap water with very little light.. Heres a couple of pics incase anyone is as sad as me and finds it actually interesting lol..

IMG_243011.jpg
IMG_242912.jpg

Sorry about the sideways pics, forgot to change them before upload. Will have some bud pics tmoz instaid as im busy tonight, take care all ;) :)

Hello all, i have a wierd update this time, completely off-topic lol.

[...]

Sorry about the sideways pics, forgot to change them before upload. Will have some bud pics tmoz instaid as im busy tonight, take care all ;) :)

If you put them in awesome soil with some nutes and under some of your lights for the cannabis plants, I bet you could get some big melons from it xD

Day 60 Since Sprouting..

Hi all,

Been a bit long since my last update sorry about that, got some shots of a few of the autos now though. Again i struggled to get the trichomes in the pictures without the flash on so sorry about the quality of them (used my phone).

Anyway here they are, starting with the youngest one (will maybe take 12weeks)

IMG_244115.JPG
IMG_244317.JPG
IMG_244418.JPG
IMG_244515.JPG
IMG_244614.JPG
IMG_244716.JPG
IMG_245115.JPG
IMG_245212.JPG

This one is my favourite by far, its further along the budding process by atleast a week, and is covered in trichomes! i wish my camera did it justice. Im planning to harvest this one in 17 days so at the 77 day mark (11 weeks), ill be starting the flush on friday :)..

IMG_24537.JPG
IMG_245415.JPG
IMG_245514.JPG
IMG_245612.JPG
IMG_245912.JPG
IMG_246013.JPG
IMG_246112.JPG
IMG_246210.JPG
IMG_246313.JPG

And this is one of the others still inside the grow room :) This one also will be a week or so longer than the 11week harvest date.

IMG_246513.JPG

So thats the lot for now, to sum up.. One i will be harvesting at week 11 and the other three will most likely be cut down at week 12 maybe week 13. Baring in mind this is meant to be a 7 week strain lol, still im not complaining as they stink and are sticky as hell!

:) ;)

Looking good, Soup! Getting a little anxious? Yea, mon! Do you remember when they started to stink? I walked into my room a couple days back and it was pretty strong, and mine are only at day 30 or so.

Nice growin'.

They seem to be doing better now with good pH. Still having a leaf issue?

Looking good, Soup! Getting a little anxious? Yea, mon! Do you remember when they started to stink? I walked into my room a couple days back and it was pretty strong, and mine are only at day 30 or so.

Nice growin'.

They seem to be doing better now with good pH. Still having a leaf issue?

Thanks dude, yeah man really cant wait lol. Taking too long. As for the smelling i got a bit of a smell from the leaves when it was maybe around day 30 or so, but i find it hard to tell cause im always smoking weed in my house anyway, its my housemates who really smell it. But its gotten allot stronger since maybe 3 weeks ago so probably day 40ish onwards.

The leaf issue im not so sure about really, one plant got quite a bit more of it but then the leaves affected dont get better so maybe thats it, but allot of the sugar leaves are starting to yellow on another one (the one i plan to harvest in 2 weeks) so im not bothered as it should aid the flushing i guesse.

Edit - the two that are youngest and will take an extra week or two dont seem to be yellowing anymore atall so thats the main concern hopefully dealt with. Aslong as the others dont die suddenly in the next 2 weeks i should be ok lol

Breathe......breathe......they won't just suddenly die. Someone or something would have to kill them. All you need to do now is water, feed and love them, they will be fine.

Hiya Soup. Your updates have been awesome and the garden has really gotten fat. I think that your yellowing and necrosis/blotching is completely normal at this stage just as several of the other members have mentioned. I am so looking forward to your harvest for you. That's a beautiful garden and what looks like a real champ of a strain too. Cheers!

Hi all, (if anyone is still here lol) Sorry i have been gone for ages i havent completely abandoned this so thanks to the mods for not moving it yet.

I have been in portugal for 2 weeks untill a few days ago and before that i was slacking a bit due to being super busy working before my holiday but i am back on it now. I have a fair bit to update, i have had a good friend taking care of my house and my plants so they have been in good hands.

One of my plants has been cropped already and got me 2.85oz which was over twice what i expected so thats a massive bonus (im smoking it right now and its lovely). Another plant i cut down myself last night which is now drying and the other two will come down at the end of this week most likely.

So anyway, i will upload a load of harvest pics/dry pics etc. etc. later today.

Hope all are well and had a great xmas. :)

Back
Top Bottom