5150's Backyard 2011 - PAC. NW.

Damn, dirtfarmer, your plants never fail to amaze me! If I could grow plants HALF that big I'd be happy! I need to find a place where I can put a few plants outside!

During my indoor grows in FF dirt and with FF nutes and a few other things, I always aimed the PH for 6.4-6.5 . I had read that getting the PH too high would cause nute lockout, so I tried to stay in the middle of the 6.3-6.8 range.

I do have a question, though. I notice that you do not have any of those fine mesh nets over your plants for the branches to grow through and keep stems from bending over and breaking off. Do you have any branch bending / breaking problems with no nets to support them?

Keep up the good work!:goodjob:

Damn, dirtfarmer, your plants never fail to amaze me! If I could grow plants HALF that big I'd be happy! I need to find a place where I can put a few plants outside!

During my indoor grows in FF dirt and with FF nutes and a few other things, I always aimed the PH for 6.4-6.5 . I had read that getting the PH too high would cause nute lockout, so I tried to stay in the middle of the 6.3-6.8 range.

I do have a question, though. I notice that you do not have any of those fine mesh nets over your plants for the branches to grow through and keep stems from bending over and breaking off. Do you have any branch bending / breaking problems with no nets to support them?

Keep up the good work!:goodjob:

nets and cages are comming. Just waiting for the stretch to end so I do not have to do it twice. I am expecting another foot or more. I do have the big branches staked up now though. Well most of them.

Love to pack my threads with pics. So here is some night shots showing the flowers starting to kick in. Most of these pics are from my pottoed plants.

DSC059521.jpg

DSC059531.jpg

DSC059541.jpg

DSC059561.jpg

DSC059571.jpg

DSC059601.jpg

DSC05962.jpg

DSC05965.jpg

DSC059662.jpg

DSC059691.jpg

Made my cage todat around the plants in the ground. No measurments jst went with the flow. I have a 6x115 trillis netting I will wrape the outsode of the cage with. Then some between each plant and down the top fully caging the plants for fall. I expect all the plants to grow into the nets pretty good. This will lock them in losing little braches in storms. I just hope I did not cage to soon and have the plants outgrow this cage. In 2009 that was the case. Not sure how much more stretch this will have. But there stretching pretty good right now.

DSC059723.jpg

DSC059731.jpg

DSC059743.jpg

DSC059753.jpg

DSC059761.jpg

DSC059772.jpg

DSC059781.jpg

A friend od a friend where I got my clones from is back in towm. When I got my clones they just had letters on the cups. So today I was able to find out what the AD on my cups were. I just thouht it was Afgan delight. But it is a strained called American Dream.

I will find out more about this girl today as I do some reading.

The dogshit strain is a local PAC NW strain.The only problem is my backyard is full of of dogshit. LOL If PAC NW strain she has not even showed pistals yet.

Pineapple DogShit,it is an Oregon cut,its Pineaple Punch x Chemdog F4.

Its clone only.

Sensi Seeds - American Dream

The American Dream: everyone wants it, here`s your chance. One of the newest cannabis varieties from us at the Sensi Seed Bank. Fast flowering, with high yields of heavy dense buds from a large centralized cola with minimal side branching making an excellent strain for cash cropping in the S.O.G. method. American Dream flowers in as little as 7 weeks with a frosted and glazed appearance from heavy amounts of thick resin that has a sweet and fruity aroma. It has a fruity acrid hash taste with a warm and relaxing physical body sensation and a slightly cerebral buzz.

Flowering: 45-50 days

Well now that I have some buds to show. I thought I would post some up. Been in full flower for about 1.5 weeks on most strains in the pots.

Enjoy

Sour Diesel is ground
DSC059841.jpg

DSC059851.jpg

American Dream In Pot
DSC059861.jpg

DSC059872.jpg

Sour Diesel in pot
DSC05990.jpg

DSC059911.jpg

Potted plant group shot.
DSC059921.jpg

C-99 plant 1 stretch test pic. This will let me keep track of stretching.
DSC059931.jpg

C-99 plant 2 stretch test pic. This will let me keep track of stretching.
DSC05994.jpg

Another group shot. :) Pushing 8ft tall from the 3 white widows.
DSC059951.jpg

As you can see they are exploding in size. I would say little over 6ft tall and about 7ft wide right now. I am 6.2 standing behind the plant. There is about an 5" drop to the soil from the patio. From left to right. C-99,SourDiesel,C-99 and Dogshit.[/B]
DSC059961.jpg

Night time bud shots. Starting to pack on some weight now. My American Dream in the pots is the fastest growing I have. It is listed as a 45 to 50 day strain. I can see why.

Sour Diesel in ground
DSC06114.jpg

Sour Diesel in ground
DSC061162.jpg

C-99 in ground
DSC06117.jpg

Sour Diesel in ground
DSC06118.jpg

AK-47
DSC061231.jpg

American Dream left and right. Sour diesel in back. (this diesel is a biggy)
DSC061241.jpg

American Dream
DSC061251.jpg

American Dream #2 (Lost a huge main branch on this plant)
DSC061263.jpg

SD in pot
DSC061271.jpg

AK-47
DSC061281.jpg

American Dream
DSC061293.jpg

Close to 8ft tall white widow in pot.
DSC061302.jpg

American Dream left and right. Sour diesel in back.
DSC06131.jpg

White Widows. (these WW show great Vigor)
DSC061321.jpg

Back
Top Bottom