600W HPS - Light Mover - 3x4x7.5 Tent - LED Veg - Perpetual Pt. 2

NY Purple Diesel day 28, added the support and trimmed up the lower areas. She was a little hungry so she got her first full feeding at 1000ppm, last feeding was 800ppm. She stands 28" tall

IMG_50632.JPG

IMG_5064.JPG

The grapefruit showed itself as a hermie this evening and has been laid to rest with its clones. Sucks since I was looking forward to watching her grow

Endive, it is all good bro my 5th Element more than makes up for the loss :bong:

5th Element day 50 and easily 25% ambers with mostly cloudy, she should easily finish by day 56. She is now just recieving RO water for her last week flush

IMG_50761.JPG

IMG_50781.JPG

IMG_50862.JPG

IMG_5085.JPG

Endive, it is all good bro my 5th Element more than makes up for the loss :bong:

5th Element day 50 and easily 25% ambers with mostly cloudy, she should easily finish by day 56. She is now just recieving RO water for her last week flush
IMG_50781.JPG

finish by day 56... I like that!

I could pull her now and be happy but I figure I will give her at least 8 full weeks to show me what else she has. If she gets to 50% amber before 56 days then I will pull her sooner.

5th Element day 51 and even more frost today :), bud is from the middle of the plant

IMGP2608.JPG

5th Element has been chopped at day 53 with close to 40% ambers, no clears left, and around 75% hairs have turned. She is solid as a rock and and still smells of sour black berries. I figure about 1 1/2 zips when dry, very heavy and chunky nugs.

5th Element main cola 126 grams wet
IMGP2614.JPG

IMGP2615.JPG

IMGP2619.JPG

IMGP2617.JPG

600w tent, the &*$%#@! Lemon skunk in the front left is at day 60 and still dragging her ass not doing much of anything. I did finally find 5 or 6 orange hairs this morning, definetly not the right pheno for me.
IMG_50952.JPG

NY Purple Diesel
IMG_50963.JPG

New addition to replace the hermie grapefruit, it is a De Sjamaan Lady Purple at day 6, she was vegged 34 days until she showed pre-flower.
IMG_50972.JPG

2 5th Element at day 3
IMG_50981.JPG

Third Dimension
IMG_50992.JPG

Full shot
IMG_51021.JPG

Absolutely amazing! :yummy:

It is a coincidence we have similar setups, but then again it's no coincidence we have similar setups.

This is a great read, and great choice on the strains. I love 3-D, and I'm curious about a smoke report on that 5th element it looks fantastic. A friend of mine had a lemon skunk clone that went 75 days. The wait was harsh but the smoke was worth it. Hope yours finishes sooner than that! Stay green.

:peace:

and I'm curious about a smoke report on that 5th element it looks fantastic.

Thanks Tacomang, and I am VERY curious myself but I do not want to even sample it for the first 2 weeks of cure, I want to know the full meal deal here :). She spent 72 hours hanging then 24 hours in a paper sack and is now ready for the jars. I will let you know in 14 or so days :slide:. Smell is still fruity-berry with a side of rotting skunk. FIRE comes to mind with her intense red hairs.

80% of the nugs are this size and very dense. I will get a full dry weight after a few days of burping.
IMGP2635.JPG

IMGP2634.JPG

Entering the jars
IMGP2637.JPG

I hate coming to this site, it's like the ultimate temptation. After I see some tasty buds it's time to medicate. So thanks for that delectable prescription picture doc. Looks great.

Ok trimmed up the 5th Element a bit more and is dry enough for a close weight now, stems snap cleanly now. Weight after trimming is 43.2g (1.52oz), so not a bad yield for a single plant in my book for her first test run. The next 5th Element is already at day 11 of 12/12 and was topped several times so we will see what her yield will be compared to straight growing without altering the plant.

IMGP2647.JPG

IMGP2648.JPG

IMGP2649.JPG

IMGP2646.JPG

It was time for my tents monthly tear down and cleaning so I snapped a quick few.

Monthly tent cleaning
IMG_51081.JPG

De Sjamaan Purple Lady day 13
IMG_51121.JPG

Lady purple from above
IMG_51132.JPG

NY Purple Diesel day 39
IMG_51141.JPG

NYPD
IMG_51171.JPG

It was time for my tents monthly tear down and cleaning so I snapped a quick few.

Monthly tent cleaning
IMG_51081.JPG

This is so IMPORTANT and so often overlooked. Keeping everything clean, regularly, will quell most common issues with mold/fungus and dead plant material, as well as maximize lumens & airflow by keeping the glass on the lights/reflectors clean and fans, filters & ducting in top order.

:peace:

I also have a small dirt devil handheld vacuum that is just for dead leaves :)

LED Veg tent update.

I have temporarily added my trusty 120w Quad-Band led panel over my 3D, NYPD, and 5th Element moms and they will all be flowered soon. My 180w is still just using the veg switch over the sprouts and clones. The clones are mom replacements and some for flowering, the sprouts in the black pots are TGA Subcool Jack The Rippers, and the seedling in the party cup in the middle is a Sensi Super Skunk

IMG_5119.JPG

IMG_5120.JPG

IMG_5121.JPG

Back
Top Bottom