600W HPS - Light Mover - 3x4x7.5 Tent - LED Veg - Perpetual Pt. 2

Man I could look through 150 pages like the last 11. Compliments to the model :nicethread:

I love the way they act when they get their very first feeding :)

De Sjamaan Purple Lady day 16
IMG_51241.JPG

Girl has some big leaves
IMG_51262.JPG

5th Element and NYPD moms have been moved to flower and I have decided to veg the 3D mom a few more weeks. The 3D mom would be great for scrog but I am too lazy for that so I just super-crop. Sprouts and clones are kicking on along.

IMG_51281.JPG

3D mom in a 5 gal. smartpot, she always has super thin and very weak stems so she will get a support added the day before she is flowered
IMG_51301.JPG

Sprouts and clones
IMG_51311.JPG

I really like your grow setups. That mother plant is beautiful and so healthy looking.

Thanks man it is appreciated! The 3rd Dimension mom is getting bigger now that she has the light all to herself and will be one hell of a bush when I do decide to flower her

IMGP2651.JPG

IMGP2655.JPG

IMGP2654.JPG

I love the smartpots, and most fabric pots! I think especially if you're in a pinch for space, as they allow for better growth than plastic pots of equivalent volume. But if you plan to transplant it, go plastic container, as it's much easier to remove the root mass.

Man I love your set up! It would be nice to harvest a plant or two every week or two. Is there a strain that you favor out of your bunch?

P.S. How do you get your wife to help so well? Mine dont even want to see them till there burning..lol

Man I love your set up! It would be nice to harvest a plant or two every week or two. Is there a strain that you favor out of your bunch?

My favorite at this time is my Next Generation Seed's New York Purple Diesel, she is a very middle of the road smoke, not too high not too low, lasts for about 3hrs and is perfect at day 55 of 12/12. She also gives up 1.5oz to 2.5oz of solid nugs per plant depending on how I grow her, could be more if I vegged her longer.

Can't forget my TGA Third Dimension (3D), the queen of my grow show for 2 years, but she is now for special smoking occasions or if I want to just rip my friends brains apart for a few hours :). Very much a "High", a very happy hippie high with an energy boost, but too much can easily drop you like a rock, not couchlock but you almost disconnect from everything and go straight into deep thoughts. Great conversation piece, perma-grin type smoke. Everyone seems a little more interesting on 3D, at least to me. The perfect party starter when with a group.

I do have my own cross that I call the 5th Element that is done at day 54, but have yet to smoke any of her, about another week of cure and then I find out . The seeds came from a purposely pollinated TGA 3D bud.

P.S. How do you get your wife to help so well? Mine dont even want to see them till there burning..lol

My wife is old school, she does as she is told ;). No disrespect meant to any of the "new school" ladies out there, we all have our own ways.

I'll have to give the purple diesel a try then. I'm trying to get a seed list together. I'll be placing an order soon and I'm always open to Suggestions. You'll have to post the turnout of your 5th Element it looked great in the grow. Great name for a firey red head (one of my fav movies too).

3D mom is ready for flower and just waiting for space in the flower to be available. I have added a plant support and gave her a trim underneath, I guess it would be a 1 plant scrog so to speak.

IMG_5132.JPG

IMG_51341.JPG

IMG_51361.JPG

Next round of 5th Element clones
IMG_5143.JPG

Nice use of an extra bathroom. Every thing looks great!
I knew an old school grower that just grew straight out of the tub. But I wouldn't recommend it, he had to replace the plumbing in the end..lol

Popped my last 2 TGA Jack The Ripper seeds just to try and up the odds that I get a couple of decent female phenos. The total is 6 JTR's now, 4 at 10 days old and the 2 new ones, with a special sprout just showing itself this evening. I have read that this happens on occasion with the JTR strain

Trifoliate Jack The Ripper 3 leafer, now lets hope for a female from it.
IMGP2664.JPG

IMGP2662.JPG

Jack The Ripper Trifoliate the morning after
IMGP2665.JPG

Third Dimension ready for flower tent
IMGP2673.JPG

Clones, seedlings, and future moms
IMGP2670.JPG

Mmmmmmm.... Warm banana nut & bud bread made with Betty Crocker banana nut quick bread mix in the box at wally-world. It calls for 1/4 cup of oil so I just replace that with my own slow simmered for 24hrs canna-oil, OK I cheat and add a tad more than a 1/4 cup :). I cook it at 300 degrees for 38 to 42 minutes and I use a heavy duty mini-loaf pan I got from wally-world. One loaf will last all day long if sliced into 1/4's and each slice is good for about 5 or 6 hours of some very nice pain relief. Every time I make these it reminds me of those ginger bread mini-loafs you see around the holidays. Myfriends love me around the holidays because everything I cook during the holidays is infused with canna-oil. I also use a mini muffin pan that is great for pop them in your mouth and go meds.

I also make a devastating homemade carrot cake that calls for 1 cup of oil, mom would disown me if she knew I was jacking up her carrot cake. LOL

I was a little messy, happens when your baked baking, or is that baking baked? I know I got totally ripped from licking the pot and spoon clean.
IMGP2675.JPG

IMGP2678.JPG

IMGP2679.JPG

IMGP2681.JPG

IMGP2683.JPG

Wow, is that induced, or natural? Polyploidism, right?

From what SubCool says the father of the JTR was a Trifoliate, and I have found several JTR journals that had the same thing.

Basically alot of nothing going on so here are some random shot I snapped this morning while adjusting, watering, etc...

De Sjamaan Purple Lady day 31
IMG_5144.JPG

Purple lady
IMG_5145.JPG

Purple lady
IMG_5147.JPG

NY Purple Diesel clone as a test for a winter SOG, she is in a 6"x7" pot at 29 days
IMG_5149.JPG

NY Purple diesel top
IMG_51502.JPG

Jack The Ripper Trifoliate
IMG_51511.JPG

Veg tent shot, older on the left, younger on the right
IMG_51531.JPG

Sensi Super Skunk from seed on the left and 3 JTR's a few days apart
IMG_51541.JPG

Meds
IMG_51552.JPG

Back