ItsTheWaters 1000W MH/HPS Light Mover Grow

Alright, here is that picture update for yall, was fighting a bout of the plague.

DL and Papa, sorry guys!!

5/27/11 --- 57 days

DSCF0212.jpg
DSCF0213.jpg
DSCF0215.jpg
DSCF0216.jpg
DSCF0217.jpg
DSCF0219.jpg
DSCF0220.jpg

Trainwreck
DSCF02251.jpg

Lemon Kool-Aid
DSCF02241.jpg

Slightly purple
DSCF02232.jpg

ICE
DSCF02221.jpg

Green Crack
DSCF0221.jpg

And for you DL, here is my homemade veg room aka the I ran out of room for plants room. ^_^
DSCF02261.jpg
DSCF0227.jpg
DSCF02282.jpg

Dude awesome setup and beautiful flowering. Do you have co2 and if not highly recommend it for higher temps and rapid big growth.

Thanks man, I wish I hadn't gotten so overrun by the mites when I did!

I do have a co2 setup and I really dig it. I run a 20lb tank with a hydrofarm electronic dispenser/regulator setup.

Thanks for stopping in, hope to see you around.

:peace:

CO2 is awesomeness lol.i got one thats battling the spider mites right know all there rest are good just this one is having a problem but ive sprayed with sns 217 and they seem stalled out but i just let out 1500 lady bugs for good measures lol rocking a grow room with 24 plants, two 1000k.

Loving the pics and especially the sweet veg room, ITW! You do good work. Thanks for the update. Sorry to hear about the plague. Good for you for hanging in there.

Just puts some pics up I gave up on journals cuz no one ever looked lol but new pics lol.

Thanks man for the kind words. I'm going to go see what you've got brewing over there.

I know you're probably not to that point yet, but if you get to the point of using pesticides against the bastards (spider mites) goto Kill Spider Mites, Control Spider Mite Infestations | Liquid Ladybug Spider Mite Killer and get yourself some liquid ladybug. I didn't believe it at first but liquid ladybug killed even the borged, 'unkillable' mites.

Loving the pics and especially the sweet veg room, ITW! You do good work. Thanks for the update. Sorry to hear about the plague. Good for you for hanging in there.

The veg chamber may not be pretty on the outside, but the inside is awesome. Talk about DIY success and it only cost us like 6 man hours, a few screws, and $40 reflective insulation, everything else got donated to me. And, oh you know man, just tossed a little hash in the vape instead for the last couple days and watched all off the stuff in my lungs go bye bye.

Now here is my first question of my journal for the world, take a look at Green Cush/Crack and tell me how close she is. I figured a good 8-9 weeks would suffice but almost everything I've read said she is a 6-7 week finisher.

Never go off calendar dates just get a microscope from radio shack and when the Trichomes are 40 to 60 percent amber cut em down. I read ur thing about liquid lady bug and I'm getting it now lol I think the spider mites came BORG from the dispensary clones cuz right after I got them I got aphids and mites. Neem oil, sns 217, lady bugs and some safe guard crap only one plant can't kick them. She's got 2 days until violence comes upon her lol that's gnarly box what's your electrical bill if u don't mind me asking.

Never go off calendar dates just get a microscope from radio shack and when the Trichomes are 40 to 60 percent amber cut em down. I read ur thing about liquid lady bug and I'm getting it now lol I think the spider mites came BORG from the dispensary clones cuz right after I got them I got aphids and mites. Neem oil, sns 217, lady bugs and some safe guard crap only one plant can't kick them. She's got 2 days until violence comes upon her lol that's gnarly box what's your electrical bill if u don't mind me asking.

Yeah, I'm not a huge stickler for dates either, which is why I was slightly concerned. She still has a bit to go in that case, her trichs are maybe like 5% amber right now.

And yes, believe me I know what borged bugs can do... I actually recommend contacting the gal that runs the business (Pam I think?) and not only ordering some from her, but she also informed me locally where I could get it just in case my garden 'went up in flames' over night.

My electrical bill...Haha. Now this might sound a little crazy but I'll give you a heads up to the living situation. 3br house, 2bath. 3 people live here (computers, tvs, etc.) and we also have electric heat, not gas.

Now here are the numbers: I moved in here in october but didn't take the official growing leap until march. From october to march my bill was ~$210 (give or take a few bucks for temp swings). From March until now (1000w MH 24/0 for 30 days, 12/12 1000w hps since, UFO LED/Cool spec halo flour/2x flour lights in veg box) my bill runs ~$200. You're probably wondering how I managed to add my entire garden to my house by paying $10 less....Here's the story. I'm kind of a nerd in my spare time, I do a lot reading, almost enough to the point where I can embark on adventures such as this (growing) with no experience and not hit speedbumps. In that sense, when I started thinking about growing (November-ish) I decided that if I was going to go for it, I would have to do it right and as discreetly (granted I'm medical) as possible. So, I went to the store with my garden in mind and bought a 1500w space heater. The space heater ran 24/7 for almost 3 months before I installed my garden. As soon as I installed my garden, ran everything (power wise) for a month, and then got my bill, I was pretty stoked that my calculations had worked. Point being, I pay $200 a month (split 3 ways) for power AND covered the accidentally spiked the power bill situation.

yah bro i just got the liquid ladybug and i emptied 3/4 of the bottle in the on everything lmao. Il just buy another bottle tomorrow and keep at it but. Your bill is so cheap i think im just getting screwed on kilowatt prices lol mine is 450 in a 2 bdrm apartment, two 1k, 17k btu a/c, and a whole bunch of supplementary cfl's. Luckily we dont need heaters down here but i have to run a/c 24/7 to keep temps under 82. Oh btw how did you like the plants

Nobody's commenting on your journal because you obviously don't need any help. You're a kickass grower.

Usually people keep a journal as they're growing to get advice, talk about methods, new equipment etc.. When you flood a thread with pics, there's nothing to say except great job.

Most people in these journals are trying to learn how to grow or are demonstrating different techniques. If you want people to follow your journal then pass some advice around in other threads, help people out. It's a community.

I like that veg room. Really cool build.

That was my first indoor grow and didn't use any techniques really but this run I when out and just topped everything, tied it down and topped it some more lol. Also if anything I learned make a home made ufo with cfl's to inhibit node stretching while allowing 1k to be hung high to cover more.

Btw thank you for the props. It's a low budget grow to the fullest lol maybe eventually something as clean as ITW box. Also anyone on here heard of cp 55940 cuz the cannabis grow bible says it can produced when grown under 65 and that it is 45 times stronger. I tried this on the last one and kept it under 65 most of the time and the buds were super strong but Idk if it was just love in the grow or truly stronger chemical. Anybody got anything on it I would love to know as to prepare this flowering.

Nobody's commenting on your journal because you obviously don't need any help. You're a kickass grower.

Usually people keep a journal as they're growing to get advice, talk about methods, new equipment etc.. When you flood a thread with pics, there's nothing to say except great job.

Most people in these journals are trying to learn how to grow or are demonstrating different techniques. If you want people to follow your journal then pass some advice around in other threads, help people out. It's a community.

I like that veg room. Really cool build.

I really appreciate the kind words man. I have been doing my best to get around the community and spread my small (but important) knowledge from this grow. Thanks for stopping in buddy!;)

Good morning!

The ladies undertook one of their last photo sets this morning, I'm hoping!

With everything in the tent being at least 1/8-1/4 cover with amber trichs...I'm counting down the days!

Here is the second to last one...

Edit: All of the sudden the photo uploader won't let me post images over from my gallery to here?

Effff....Time to hand move them all...
DSCF02301.jpg

DSCF0231.jpg

DSCF0233.jpg

DSCF02342.jpg

DSCF02351.jpg

DSCF02362.jpg

DSCF02414.jpg

Hey, Just caught up on your journal, Sorry no one commented on your thread for a while there. But, I see they finally showed up to show you some love. Im ready to see you chop down the ladies and see how may grams you got!

-Rek ;)

Me too my friend, me too. I am looking forward to things to come, considering my second biggest plant (Purp) had it's little sister cut down at ~40-45days. The little sister weighed out to a hefty 55g after drying. Quite looking forward to times to come.

Back
Top Bottom