ItsTheWaters 1000W MH/HPS Light Mover Grow

So after a long 90 hole disc golf weekend in the sun, I have returned to find my plants drying peacefully and my two (four, two secret plants at friends) others, trainwrecks, are beefing up like crazy. Here are some chop pics, hope you enjoy.
DSCF02421.jpg
DSCF02434.jpg
DSCF02442.jpg
DSCF02453.jpg
DSCF02461.jpg
DSCF02473.jpg
DSCF02483.jpg
DSCF02492.jpg
DSCF02504.jpg
DSCF02512.jpg

We got up at about 6:30 (because we were off for vacation) and we left the house to get my roommate at 2:00pm. There were about 3 of us trimming at all times.

I will have final weights today after I trim and jar them. Thanks for following so far guys, stay tuned as my next grow I shoot for 1g/watt!

Alright so the final trimming has commenced.

Everything has been moved to their respective jars and weighed.

Super Purple: 82.1g

ICE: 76.7g

Lemon Kool-Aid (Now Kool Lemonade because it's easier to say ^_^ ): 69.4g

Green Crack: 74.6g

4 plant total: 10.81 ounces/302.8g

Not bad for never doing it before + 2 of my sativas aren't done yet and they're finally plumping up.

:woohoo:
:passitleft:

Nicely done, ITW! Great prelim results and you still have a couple of plants to go...:slide: Great show...I'm totally in for the next grow, too. Thanks for sharing, and congrats! :bong:

GREAT HARVEST how did u like barneys farm l-d do you have any pics or weights on that really interested in that strain great job on your plants :thumb:

GREAT HARVEST how did u like barneys farm l-d do you have any pics or weights on that really interested in that strain great job on your plants :thumb:

I actually have the mother veg-ing right now on the BF LSD. I didn't flower it myself this last time, I got it from a fellow grower recently. Outside of that, I particularly love LSD from BF, one of my fave strains to smoke.

Thanks man, stay tuned for my next project, I should be diving into it shortly. :)

Reading your grow has been a pleasure man, just wanted to give you props where they're due, those buds look fantastic! ;) I'm actually embarking on my first grow as well right now, I can only hope to yield as good as you did!
:Namaste:

-n0ctem

Back
Top Bottom