A Passion for Cheese - Stratonites First Grow - 300 Watt CFL

be careful with nutes , to be honest you should never use full strength at any time , use 1/4 then half next week . stick to 1/2 for few weeks , more nutes dont mean more plant /more bud , it = headaches lolthe plant will let you know if theres a problem, ive only feed my plants 3 to 4 times, that big bushy one had the least believe it or not , over feeding was my biggest mistake last year !:thumb:

Passion is coming on nicely, also the 2 cheeses have grew some new leaves so hopefully they are taking root. I have been watering every 3 days and misting leaves and domes. Some of the clones leaves are light green colour which I have read could be due to nitrogen deficiency, I will give them a day and maybe give them a very weak dose of grow.

photo_1507.JPG
photo_3366.JPG
photo_2447.JPG
photo_4292.JPG

there was none of the summer trouble expected this year. so the overtime being paid out has to be justified. so they're looking for other things.

nice use of the umberdoodle lol shame my cupboard is too small for such a thing

wanted to ask you, ... i think it was you anyway... did you use the nutes you got in poundland? i got the bloom, only used it in one feed though so still not sure about it. it's very very cheap and that makes me nervous. I'm keeping mark one eyeball on your grow so if you are using it I'll be able to see if it works out.

got any more pics of the nanners? it's hard to tell if they actually are.
looks right. would you be prepared to check and see if they taste powdery? lol

Back
Top Bottom