A Passion for Cheese - Stratonites First Grow - 300 Watt CFL

Today I made a SCROG screen using nothing but a spool of gardening string out of Poundland. Also noticed some growth in one of the Cheese cuttings.
photo_1521.JPG
photo_2451.JPG

I have noticed a bit more leaf curl in my Passion, Not a lot but enough for me to spend last night searching the web looking for an answer and there seems to be many, to hot, no air circulation, mg deficiency, to much nutes.... the list goes on. does anyone have any advice? I was thinking about flushing the plant and taking it from there, I haven't flushed before, can I cause any damage from the excessive amounts of water she will receive

photo_2453.JPG

Flushed the passion last night! thought I would be better doing it now before the scrog takes full effect. I cut a hole in the bottom of the tent so that the excess water can run straight into the shower drain! I also give her some nutes on the last flush at about 1/3 strength.

Shower rooms are perfect for growing humid, easy for watering a humid enough for my babies, there is also a toilet incase she needs Nitrogen...Paddy! :high-five:

I have also moved one of the Cheese's into its final resting place.

By the way my passion is growing I'm going to have to put it into flower mode in about 10 days, which will mean the cheese will have to flower too. I think the plan of action is scrog the life of the Passion and let the Cheese grow though the hole I previously had for the fan.

I also moved the fan outside the tent and have it blowing through the side vent for more growing space.

photo_2454.JPG
photo_3373.JPG
photo_1525.JPG

Back
Top Bottom