A Passion for Cheese - Stratonites First Grow - 300 Watt CFL

Quick Update, Plants are growing well! The Cheese's are getting big as well. I have decided to start flowering on Wednesday. Should I do a flush before hand? Should I give them 24 hours of darkness? whats the best way to move into the flowering stage?? any help is appreciated guys!:thanks:

photo649.JPG

when i switched to flower i just waited til the lights were on and then changed the timer to 12/12 with no break (in my case, the first light period in the flowering stage lasted 20 hours). I never flushed either.

here mucker what's all this talk on baby food? you mean about putting it in the soil? think i spoke to smokerjoe about that once before..

This grow is looking great lad, nice work. good luck with le fleur

The Girls are growing like mad since the 12/12 switch! loving how they are looking at the minute.

I really don't know what to do about lighting, My goal for the 3 plants is 4oz (that might be a bit ambitious) and I know more light would produce more yield but the electricity costs are already noticeable and I cant really afford much more. will the 300 dual spectrum cfl offer me enough light to get any where near 4oz?

photo_1538.JPG
photo_2469.JPG
photo_3386.JPG
photo_4306.JPG

The Girls are growing like mad since the 12/12 switch! loving how they are looking at the minute.

I really don't know what to do about lighting, My goal for the 3 plants is 4oz (that might be a bit ambitious) and I know more light would produce more yield but the electricity costs are already noticeable and I cant really afford much more. will the 300 dual spectrum cfl offer me enough light to get any where near 4oz?

photo_1538.JPG
photo_2469.JPG
photo_3386.JPG
photo_4306.JPG

I hope you hit over 4oz I got 45w more than you and less space. I was hoping for 120-140g

Back
Top Bottom