A Passion for Cheese - Stratonites First Grow - 300 Watt CFL

HARVEST TIME IS HERE!!

I cut the girls down today, (felt really guilty killing them) I trimmed most of the leaf matter of and hung them in the tent with the lights removed and the fans still going.

Definalty not as much as I'd hoped for but I am glad I have made it this far. any more guesses on final weight?

IMG_022540.JPG
IMG_022039.JPG

You could do a dry trim on them for beautification purposes but mine looked like this after I was done with my last grow and I just left em on, they smoked just fine.

If you do remove them, be sure to keep them cos they'll get you stoned just as well as the buds.

Thanks Equanimity, also they seem to be pretty dry, even though I only hung them last Thursday, would they ok to start smoking?

6 days then. The smoke might be a little on the harsh side, but yeah you can go ahead and jump in.
Anything your not smoking, get it in jars. Open the jars once a day for around 15 minutes. If you noticed any moisture (puddles at the bottom or condensation anywhere in the jar) then just rehang for a day or two and then back in the jar. Repeat as required.

Drying time will depend on how thick and how big the flowers are. it can range from 1 week to a month or more. my sour tsunami will be hanging for around 2 weeks and the colas were around a oz each wet weight. from what i have found out, also has to do with the temp and humidity in the room. i aim for 50-60 degrees and 58-65 humidity.

Leaving leaf on your flowers wont hurt you by any means, the smoke from the flower will be smoother then the leaf material though. A leafy flower will have a slight harsh feeling to it with a planty taste.

its hard to guess weights off pictures, but id like to guess around 30 grams. hoping you get around 40+ !

id say for a cfl grow you did good!

I&i

Ok guys, looks like I'm done!

I had a very successful harvest for a first timer, I got 72grams (a wee bit damp but dry enough for a good smoke).

Both Strains are a very good smoke! not harsh at all as I had expected bue to the short hanging time. It's give me a very long lasting head high. I'm also glad I left some of the leaf matter on as it didn't effect the smoke and is full of THC.

I would like to thank everyone who helped out especially Equanimity and Paddy Smoke! Without you guys I would never had made it to the end!

P.s. think is is my first and last grow due to ball busting from the other half.

FullSizeRender14.jpg
IMG_028235.JPG

Ok guys, looks like I'm done!

I had a very successful harvest for a first timer, I got 72grams (a wee bit damp but dry enough for a good smoke).

Both Strains are a very good smoke! not harsh at all as I had expected bue to the short hanging time. It's give me a very long lasting head high. I'm also glad I left some of the leaf matter on as it didn't effect the smoke and is full of THC.

I would like to thank everyone who helped out especially Equanimity and Paddy Smoke! Without you guys I would never had made it to the end!

P.s. think is is my first and last grow due to ball busting from the other half.

FullSizeRender14.jpg
IMG_028235.JPG

Seriously, nice work. 73.1g from a cfl grow is well good and I think double what I hit, good show old bean.

Gutted about the trouble and strife man, that's a sickner. You'll just have to make this last. Don't race through it in a week like I did lol

Thanks Equanimity!! I also I had to weigh up the risks and think what I would have to lose if i got caught. I have really enjoyed the grow though and might do it again down the line.

Yeah it can be a tad risky in our wee corner of the world.
Well, maybe one day you'll have the opportunity again at some point.
Pretty cool of your OH to let you do this grow tho, my ex would've had none of it lol

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom