A Passion for Cheese - Stratonites First Grow - 300 Watt CFL

Thanks for the advice paddy, I might have to invest in another light for the cheese's, I don't think there will be enough light and heat in the next few months to have the thrive outside the grow room.

I had to change my fan back to the small inline fan I got with my carbon filter as the one I had outside the tent is blowing to cold and the room temp was down to 18-20c with the lights on. The small one takes up a lot less space anyway.

Finally got my second Cheese upgraded to a bigger pot! :) I had to scale down the scrog a bit to get all three neatly arranged in my space. I also have a plan for keeping all three happy.

I am going to veg all three for about 2 more weeks, I will grow the 2 Cheese's as normal (no Scrog) this will help me make the most of the vertical space I have and also leave more room for the Passion to breath. I will get a few more light to facilitate the cheese's. Then once the Cheese's are looking good BANG 12/12 on all three plants.

As you can see from my pic, I have raised the babies up to the same height as miss passion, This will hopefully help them grow quick as they won't be in the big woman's shadow!
photo639.JPG

yes mate happy with that , quick finish so even better lol , i got about 90 seeds of that plant i pollinated if you want any let me know but i cant say whats male or female , it was a male i had that i crossed with a auto plant , got 24 grams of it too and its a wicked smoke , found more seeds through it to bring me up to about 90 , im starting another journal with my home made seeds soon as they all 7 pop , lucky 7 mate ive 7 ready to go

your passion looks great , be nice when the others catch up

Thought I'd throw another Photo up of my girls, they are growing well with no problems...Touch Wood! The only thing is that because I never topped the Passion in the scrog she has grown out to one side leaving the center a bit bare :/ Hopefully a few stems will grow up from the inside of the plant to cover this area.

I was thinking of taking Paddy's advice and removing the 2 Cheese's from the tent for 6 hours a day during day-light and keeping them vegging beside a window while I let the Passion start to flower, However There is not much light these days nor heat. Will this cause harm to my babies? Maybe I would be best just flowing all three even though the cheese's are still small?

...I also invested in a 12" oscillating fan to try and thicken up the branches.

photo645.JPG

Back
Top Bottom