A1cronick's 1st Grow - MarsII LED 1200 T5 - Coco - Air Pots

Re: A1s cronicks 1st ever grow marsII led 1200 t5ho uvb+uvb coco air pots and dyna-gr

no the mars II is a much better light than t5s are but i am using the t5s for suplimental uva+uvb was my main reason but instead of just geting two t5 bulbs for uv i figured ill get the 4lamp t5 and put one uv bulb in each fixture then 2 bloom bulbs and one grow bulb for added spectrum and coverage this way i get a very even light pattern on the canopy

Re: A1s cronicks 1st ever grow marsII led 1200 t5ho uvb+uvb coco air pots and dyna-gr

sara will be in the thread ask her about making payment

just a few update pics from last night mar 7th

veg tent
20140308_112947.jpg

flower room update
20140308_101907.jpg
20140308_101922.jpg

20140309_213805.jpg

i dont think these plants could look any healthier not bad for a novice and that pic is from 4 or five days ago i cut the light cycle back from 13 hours of light to 12.5 hours to simulate end of season hope all my reading time and $$$ pay off so in the end i got some A1 MEDS

looking great! I love how the fan leaves are stretching out to gather as much light as possible.

plants stopped growing and now they are just getting fatter buds the 7 plants in flower consume alot of water 10-15 gallons a week i increased the ppms to 1400 and i see very minor burn on 2-3 leaves so i would not push the plants any harder than that with these brand nutes i was at 1200 ppm and i did not see any burn at all so somewhere between 1200-1400 ppms would be ideal for plants in full bloom

OOOO YEA I GOT SOME SEEDS

I GERMED ONE FEM. BERMESE KUSH FROM TH SEEDS
AND ALSO ONE 1024 SEED FROM MEDICAL SEED CO.

1024 looks so sick i love sativas and high times gave bermese kush #2 spot for top ten kush strains

i will start a new thread soon on the new grow

:cheer:
20140309_213805.jpg

i dont think these plants could look any healthier not bad for a novice and that pic is from 4 or five days ago i cut the light cycle back from 13 hours of light to 12.5 hours to simulate end of season hope all my reading time and $$$ pay off so in the end i got some A1 MEDS

Has anyone here ever used Bonticare coco bales? Any comments? I have some seedlings in the bonticare mixed with about 1/3 peralite, I did wash the coco well with very hot tap water to remove any salts, I then charged the coco with a light canna coco nute mix, I germed my seeds directly in the mix in 1 gallon air pots, every seed popped and their color is perfect, but they are like 2 weeks old and only have one set of true leaves, have 2nd set coming in, I am used to seeing growth daily and these things are just so slow! I have my ph right at 6.0, temps are staying 77ish, humidity 60%, I've been feeding distilled water with light mix of canna A&B and rhitzotonic, i have also on 2 feedings added magical due to using distilled water.. I have no idea what the problem could be, if anyone can point me the right direction that'd be great!? I have a Purple Haze photo, a La diva auto and Mi5 auto all in coco all growing extremily slow.

You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom