-> POG1, POG2, PG4:
1. Flush: 1.5 gallons water
Code:
-> KK, MTN1, OC5:
1. Pre-flush: 1/2 gal. 
   Per gal:
	 1  T  liquid bone meal
   pH 6.18 @ 24.7 C

2. Feed: 1 gal. for KK, 1.5 gal. for MTN1, OC5.
   Per gal:
	 2  t  Soil Nute
	 2  t  PGE
	 3  t  Notrazyme
	 1  oz yucca
	 1  T  Biggest Bloom
	 1  T  liquid bone meal
	 2  t  Feather Tea
	 1  oz Amino Blast
	 1  T  Bioactive
	1/2 t  Carbon sweet
	 1  t  Cal-Mag
         1  T  Calcium Syrup
	 1  t  Companion
   Adjust to 1160 ppm.
   Brought up with liquid lime to pH 6.22 @ 24.6 C
MTN1 and OC5 had more runoff than necessary. Despite the large pot size (10 gal) I'm going to go with 1 gal feed like the KK. At least until the soil compacts and starts absorbing more liquid.

Happy 4th of July y'all.

:peace:

Re: Aberration Goes ker Bloom! - 2009

Code:
-> KK, MTN1, OC5:
   Per gal:
	 1  T  liquid bone meal
   pH 6.15 @ 22.9 C

2. Feed: 1 gal.
   Per gal:
	 2  t  Soil Nute
	 2  t  PGE
	 3  t  Notrazyme
	 1  oz yucca
	 1  T  Biggest Bloom
	 1  T  liquid bone meal
	 2  t  Feather Tea
	 1  oz Amino Blast
	 1  T  Bioactive
	1/2 t  Carbon sweet
	 1  t  Cal-Mag
         1  T  Calcium Syrup
	 1  t  Companion
   Adjust to 1375 ppm.
   Brought up with liquid lime to pH 6.27 @ 21.6 C

Code:
-> All veg:
1. Feed: Wet to saturation.
   Per gal:
	 1.0 T Pure Blend Pro Grow
	  .5 t Companion
         1.0 t Big Foot
   820 ppm, pH 6.26 @ 23.2 C
Code:
-> KK:
   Per gal:
	 1  T  liquid bone meal
   pH 6.22 @ 23.0 C

2. Feed: 1 gal.
   Per gal:
	 2  t  Soil Nute
	 2  t  PGE
	 3  t  Notrazyme
	 1  oz yucca
	 1  T  Biggest Bloom
	 1  T  liquid bone meal
	 2  t  Feather Tea
	 1  oz Amino Blast
	 1  T  Bioactive
	1/2 t  Carbon sweet
	 1  t  Cal-Mag
         1  T  Calcium Syrup
	 1  t  Companion
   Adjust to 1340 ppm.
   Brought up with liquid lime to pH 6.27 @ 21.6 C

MTN1 (Matanuskan Thunder, new cut) and OC5 (Orange Crush) are still drinking at a slower rate. I have to remind myself that KK was the fastest drinker in the last round and it's mature. These new girls need to ease into it a little. Not much though. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm now going to start trimming POG1 (Arcadian Trainwreck). Probably won't get much done this evening by myself. My usual cohorts are otherwise engaged tonight. It will keep.

So here's the bloom room right now. I'm short on space, to be sure. This will become twice the space soon though. The veg will move and the bloom will take up both sides (the wall between can come out). I have other projects I need to complete before then however, and it will probably be a few months.

SS854473-garden.JPG

Here's the ATW I'm going to trim. Sorry about the crap photo:

SS854475-pog1-arcadian-traiwreck.JPG

Here's a closer shot from a higher angle that gives you an idea of how it looks:

SS854480-arcadian-traiwreck.JPG

Here's a bud on the side. Yes, that is a white hair. Hemostats to the rescue and it's gone now:

SS854478-arcadian-traiwreck-bud.JPG

Despite how good that looks, I'm anxious to get to this KK when it hits 11+ weeks (approximately July 21). This is what my mouth waters for right now:

SS854481-kk.JPG

I better get to trimming...

You are all so generous. :thanks:

We just trimmed up about 1/3 of the Arcadian Trainwreck (POG1), and it's hanging in the dryer now. I also narrowed the intake in a bid to slow drying. It's still too fast. I need a hygrometer. Soon enough.

Meanwhile, since no watering was done, a bit of cleanup and picture taking was in order. Here's something to look at:

First, a shot of the bloom room from the door. Those two new girls in the front are going nuts:

SS854482-bloom.JPG

Here's an odd shot of the PG4. The nugs are fairly dense. :fingerscrossed:

SS854487-pg4.JPG

And as a special treat (lol) here's a shot of the bloom room from the back looking forward. Notice the (manly?) cucumber plant over there. I need to rehang Bob so he can watch over them properly:

SS854507-fore.JPG

And to the left, here are the cords and controls.

You can see how I co-op'ed an unused 240V 30A circuit to provide 120V for the AC. It's a 4-wire 240V outlet, so I was able to split off one leg, just like if this was a subpanel. Actually each of the two outlets on that box are wired to different legs of the 240V.

Don't try this at home without the approval of an electrician boys and girls. I'm pretty damn sure this is safe, but I can't prove it. It might should have a smaller breaker:

SS854498-power.JPG

The dryer is so in the way in here. It's coming out when not in use.

When my grow room grows up, I want it to be like yours:).

and filled with beautiful bud like yours too!

+rep if I can

regards,

SS

Isn't bigger better? LOL Its always great to have goals and this looks to be a nice heavy crop. Aberation, I think you have done a great job with the tools you have at hand. I will also rep ya if I can.

Last edited by Mr Smith; Today at 12:28 PM. Reason: need to spread the rep around 1st, sorry.

I sent 10 proxy reps in your name ;)

Dude,you are seriously like a ganja mad scientist.Looking excellent!Are those chives on the floor? ;)

Yeah, garlic chives. Reputed to repel spider mites. I haven't treated with Azatrol in months and the worst I've had is the occasional fungus gnat, so I guess it's working. There are other kitchen herbs as well.

Thank you all.

If you have any questions about what I'm doing, I'm happy to answer. I'm always surprised at the lack of curiosity, given what I see in my own pictures.

Back
Top Bottom