Alientic's 1st Grow of PPP, Snow White and Supergirl

alientic

Well this is my first grow and I welcome any advice, questions, input, etc. My goal was to make the process as simple as possible. So I purchased the Cool Cab.

I set the Cool Cab up last night and she’s now off and running. I decided to plant 6 seeds instead of 14. After reading several grows using this system it appeared it wasn’t feasible to do anymore than that.

I purchased feminized seeds from Nirvana and I planted 2 PPP, 2 Snow White and 2 Supergirl. They all appear to have the same flowering time according to Nirvana. Hope this wasn’t a mistake.

Another thing I hope I didn’t screw up was instead of germinating in paper towels in a warm dark place, I followed Sunlight Sheds directions and placed the seeds in the organic starter plugs with the drip off to the side.

I used two teaspoons of Moon Dust Giant Vegetable All-In One Plant Food 19-8-13 provided by Sunlight Sheds. This new plant food replaces the FloraNova products because of gumming issues in the lines.

The pH of the distilled water to start was about 5 and when I added the Moon Dust it remained stable.

It is a strictly hydroponics setup with the use of organic seed starter plugs surrounded by hydrokorrels in 3 in. net pots.

Temperature of the room is about 66 degrees F. Temperature inside the Cool Cab hovers around 88 degrees F.

Light cycle right now is 24 hours with a 400W MH Bulb. I keep the light about 12 inches from the top of the seed for now.

Water schedule is 1 drip per second and an ultra sonic fogger. Both systems run 24 hours.

If I’m missing anything I’m sure someone will let me know. And sorry for the two sideways pictures. Thanks everyone.

IMG_1359.JPG

IMG_13581.JPG

IMG_13562.JPG

IMG_13551.JPG

nice clean set up man, reps for luck!

Awesome setup!I'll be watchin this one for sure!:peace:

Well all six seeds have cracked! Only only one has made it to the surface the others are trying to work their way up.

I'll post some pics later today.

Okay, I just checked the pH and it's at 6.0 it's slowly rising and the ppm is right is around 230-240. It changes depending on where I place the TDS in the water. Sunlight Sheds said you don't need to worry about all that the first week but I'm checking anyways LOL.

It's interesting because the three seeds in the front appear to be advancing much more rapidly than the three seeds in the back. They are getting the same amount of light and nutes so I don't know.

I'm gonna give them until this evening before I take pics.

The pics don't work when I insert them. I followed the directions so I don't know. Im tired so I'll try tomorrow.

make sure to cover up the other holes that aren't being used, the light can cause mildew in your tank. along withn Ph issues. I use the mesh pots filled up with Hydroton in my grow. Lookin good bro!

lets see some pics???

Hello everyone, I need some guidance. I had the doors open to take photos and the temp inside is 77.7 deg. F and it will rise to about 84 deg. F, RH is 36% and dropping. The pH is 6.0 and ppm is about 237.

I covered the exposed holes with net baskets filled with hydrokorrels as you will see in the first pic.

In the last pic I'm showing the MH light is about 16 in from the tips of the plants.

The second and third pics are of the Supergirl, the fourth and fifth pics are Snow White and the sixth and seventh pics are PPP.

Notice the second, fourth and sixth pics are growing. The third and seventh pics show the seeds are still in place and the fifth pic I removed the seed and that's what you see. I hope I didn't screw that one up.

I'm just concerned for the three seeds in the front that have cracked but are not shedding there shell. They all have a little green thing poking out burrowing into the organic plug but that's it.

It's been about 4 days since i placed the seeds in the organic plug. Any suggestions or am I just worrying to early. Thanks

IMG_13691.JPG

IMG_13791.JPG

IMG_13812.JPG

IMG_13821.JPG

IMG_13831.JPG

IMG_13842.JPG

IMG_13861.JPG

IMG_1388.JPG

the plugs look a little wet, I'd disconnect the drippers on those your concerned with and wait until they have true leaves showing before watering.
they are "cute" though huh?
Nice, I just turned off the ones in the front so hopefully that works. Thanks:peace:

Back
Top Bottom