Amare Technologies: Questions, Answers & Results

I wish. It's a little too expensive for me as I'd want 2-3 of them to get an even square footprint.
I hear ya man .
I plan on getting another one after this grow . I'm thinking 2 of them in 4x4 would get the job done nicely . . Thanks for your detailed ass report man on the se450. That was legit.

Hey natural how long have you had your se450

Just got it pretty much. Playing around with it with some autos. Ill really get going with it after the summer. But Ill get some clue I guess with these autos. I guess on the bright side....I can always add a pro4 or something to it later. I like that they come with the H brackets so you can attach new lights and make it one light basically.

I always wondered why I never seen anyone get great results with the se450 in a 4x4. I'll see what I get with the P9XML2 in my 4x4 and if I'm not happy, I'll give Timber a call

Hey msterchief. Did you not get good results with the se450?
I have a pro4 and it absolutely is destroying shit right now. It is a beast dude. Amare is the truth man. You'll regret going with Platinum for sure.

I always wondered why I never seen anyone get great results with the se450 in a 4x4. I'll see what I get with the P9XML2 in my 4x4 and if I'm not happy, I'll give Timber a call

Hey msterchief. Did you not get good results with the se450?
I have a pro4 and it absolutely is destroying shit right now. It is a beast dude. Amare is the truth man. You'll regret going with Platinum for sure.

I haven't used any Amare lights, but I wanted to get a se450 for my 4x4 and a pro3 for my 2x4. I currently have a vero29 300 fixture from Timber in the 2x4 and I'm getting good results. I've used a Platinum P4-xml2 in a 3x3 and got 1.27gpw so when I moved up to a 4x4 I decided to try out the P9-xml2. I haven't completed a grow with it yet, but if I don't like the results I'm gonna end up going with a 600 watt fixture from Timber. I just haven't seen any impressive yields from the guys using the se450 in a 4x4 and I've been searching for a while.

I haven't used any Amare lights, but I wanted to get a se450 for my 4x4 and a pro3 for my 2x4. I currently have a vero29 300 fixture from Timber in the 2x4 and I'm getting good results. I've used a Platinum P4-xml2 in a 3x3 and got 1.27gpw so when I moved up to a 4x4 I decided to try out the P9-xml2. I haven't completed a grow with it yet, but if I don't like the results I'm gonna end up going with a 600 watt fixture from Timber. I just haven't seen any impressive yields from the guys using the se450 in a 4x4 and I've been searching for a while.

what about a 3x3? Because I plan I using mine in a 4x4 but using 3x3 of space for plants.

The supplemental UV bulb in the SE350 stopped working. Can anyone help with troubleshooting? Is there a fuse on that portion of the works? Is there any kind of "starter," or is it just a 15-watt electronic ballast?

There is a slight amount of discoloration at the ends of the glass tube. But I've seen tubes that appeared to be in worse condition still light up. The one over Mom's washing machine was the same size (IIRC) and lasted 25 years or so. It wasn't running so many hours at a time (although I couldn't tell you how many times I went down there a day - or two - later and turned the thing off), but... 25 years, lol.

I just don't want to go through the hassle of buying a new UV bulb, only to then learn that the problem lies with the panel instead of the bulb.

The supplemental UV bulb in the SE350 stopped working. Can anyone help with troubleshooting? Is there a fuse on that portion of the works? Is there any kind of "starter," or is it just a 15-watt electronic ballast?

There is a slight amount of discoloration at the ends of the glass tube. But I've seen tubes that appeared to be in worse condition still light up. The one over Mom's washing machine was the same size (IIRC) and lasted 25 years or so. It wasn't running so many hours at a time (although I couldn't tell you how many times I went down there a day - or two - later and turned the thing off), but... 25 years, lol.

I just don't want to go through the hassle of buying a new UV bulb, only to then learn that the problem lies with the panel instead of the bulb.

How long have you ran the uvb bulb. How long you owed the se350. I would email victor and ask him. He's awesome

Back
Top Bottom