Amare Technologies: Questions, Answers & Results

Any grow journals on the solar pro9. I have the se250 and love it !! Can't say more great things about it. But I'm ready for a bigger light. What can the pro9 do

Any grow journals on the solar pro9.

You can type this into your favorite Internet search engine:
site:420 MAGAZINE (R) - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking amare pro9

[EDIT: The forum's auto-parsing routine mangled the above line. Just type "amare," "pro9," and "site:" and then type the forum's web address immediately following the "site:" with no space between. And no quotation marks. Or commas. Err... Anyway, that's how you can do a search for whatever terms you like and restrict the search to one website (e.g., this forum).]

...but it looks like just discussion so far.

What can the pro9 do

When I did the above, I think I saw (in the search results) a mention about the Pro9 being adequate for a 5'x5' flowering area @ 30" or a 5½'x5½' vegetative area @ 36". Not real sure, but I think it might have been one of Amare's people (Brother Fern or Prepper 420). Or I might have misread, IDFK (long... day).

I've got a few questions:

I've got a 4x4 tent and 2x4 tent. Which lights would you recommend for the best coverage/yield?

On the SE450 and Pro300, is there any way you could make those CXB3590 cobs?

What kind of yields as far as gpw are you guys getting from these Pro series lights?

Thanks ! I was hoping someone had done a grow with pro9 by now. I'm just going to get it . I know what this little se250 can do. So the pro9 has to be a beast

Yes, quite a number of people have completed grows with the Pro9's. However those lights were designed as our commercial warehouse lights and the majority of those users are not on forums or to keen on sharing pictures of what they have going on. However there have been some users that have purchased them for home/personal grows. They have threads on other forums, but in order to follow guidelines I can not link them here. I have asked for their permission to utilize their photos and will be sharing more photos from various users here in the coming days. Our Instagram is also full of user results from various panels that we offer and can be found by searching @amaretechnology

If you've already been impressed by the SE-250, The SP-900 is in another league entirely!! Just be sure you have enough head room to play with as you do not want to be caught with the SP-900 too close to your girls or you WILL overload their photo-system's.

I've got a few questions:

I've got a 4x4 tent and 2x4 tent. Which lights would you recommend for the best coverage/yield?

On the SE450 and Pro300, is there any way you could make those CXB3590 cobs?

For maximum coverage and yield I would recommend going with x2 SolarPRO-300s in your 4'x4' space and another SolarPRO-300 for your 2'x4' space. Unfortunately we can not swap out the 3070's with the 3590's, the housings and dimensions of the panels would have to be changed.

Yes. Like the Goliath. I know its more watts but beyond that. He has some videos showing some very impressive par readings. With good coverage. The Goliath claims to cover a 5x5 for the same price as the solar eclipse 450. But its super heavy at about 60 pounds.

By the way...hello. Im as u can see ... ItsNatural...and i am in the market for a new light. And i think i have it down to the solar eclipse 450 w uv tube or the Goliath. I gotta say i (if its real) love ur warranty of bumper to bumper 5 yrs. It tells me you all are proud and confident abour your product. I also like and am a little suprised that you got back to me so fast. So anyway. How would you say your 450 compares to the Goliath. And is the 5 yr bumper to bumper warranty cover shipping for 5 yrs?

Just so you know a little about my setup. I have a 3x3x6 tent. And currently have a Mars Reflector 192. I almost got a gram a watt with it. But it isnt relyable as it already has several blues burned out. And the penetration isnt that great. Its only strong about 8 to 10 inches at most, from top of canopy i plan to upgrade to a 4x4 aventually. Iv read in journals the the 450 might be best for a 3x3. As it is said to lose a bit of light in the last foot.
Thanks for the help and reply. Look foward to hearing from u again

Yes. Like the Goliath. I know its more watts but beyond that. He has some videos showing some very impressive par readings. With good coverage. The Goliath claims to cover a 5x5 for the same price as the solar eclipse 450. But its super heavy at about 60 pounds.

By the way...hello. Im as u can see ... ItsNatural...and i am in the market for a new light. And i think i have it down to the solar eclipse 450 w uv tube or the Goliath. I gotta say i (if its real) love ur warranty of bumper to bumper 5 yrs. It tells me you all are proud and confident abour your product. I also like and am a little suprised that you got back to me so fast. So anyway. How would you say your 450 compares to the Goliath. And is the 5 yr bumper to bumper warranty cover shipping for 5 yrs?

Just so you know a little about my setup. I have a 3x3x6 tent. And currently have a Mars Reflector 192. I almost got a gram a watt with it. But it isnt relyable as it already has several blues burned out. And the penetration isnt that great. Its only strong about 8 to 10 inches at most, from top of canopy i plan to upgrade to a 4x4 aventually. Iv read in journals the the 450 might be best for a 3x3. As it is said to lose a bit of light in the last foot.
Thanks for the help and reply. Look foward to hearing from u again
Hey man trust this thing rocks my 4x4 with massive penetration trust I've had almost two years not even looking for a replacement at all still satisfied

Sent from my Z981 using 420

Do you have any idea how your lights compare to the perfect sun line of lights?
We have the Amare SE 450 +UVB and the PS1000 lights in our flower room. They are on movers so we have them a little closer than they recommend but show no signs of bleaching, burning, or any sort of damage. I think they are both great lights but I do like the "white light" from the COBs so you can see the natural color. They both have very similar power draws but I have not used a PAR meter to compare the two but the se450 is just rocking it covering a 4' x 8' 6" area. The GPW this run is going to 1.5 hopefully. I'll post pictures later. :thumb:

Hey, your private messages are turned off. Can't reply to your PM.

People who are banned cannot get PMs; check the "title" under his name on one of his posts - "On Vacation" doesn't mean he's spending the week at the beach, lol.

No need to be rude. I wasnt "banned" I was suspended. And it wasnt for being a jerk or trolling. But for quoting someones own words to show how they were being deceitful. I guess I was like a dog with a bone. couldnt or wouldnt let it go. But that is over with and I have moved on. I am excited about getting my new light and seeing what it can do.

Versai, Nice to hear from ya again. I have already made my purchase but would love to still hear what you have to say. Even if its gonna make me sad. :) Pm me, It should work now.

No need to be rude.

You are correct - and I wasn't. I was, however, attempting to be humorous. You may not have seen the humor in my post. That's the way it goes, I suppose. Ask 100 random people if anything is funny and it is highly likely that a portion of them will say, "No." (And I admit that I'm not very funny when I'm feeling down.) That was obviously the case here... Not only did you fail to see the humor that was intended, you were upset enough to make a public statement about my "rudeness." Because this implies that you were upset from my actions, I will offer you an apology: I am sorry that I inadvertently hurt your feelings. I will try not to let this happen again after all, some days even making an attempt at levity is a challenge; it will be far easier for me if I simply stop trying.

I wasnt "banned" I was suspended.

<SHRUGS> Semantics, maybe - but most forum software calls all such incidents "bans," even if they are only for a short period of time (such as a 24-hour "ban").

And it wasnt for being a jerk or trolling. But for quoting someones own words to show how they were being deceitful. I guess I was like a dog with a bone. couldnt or wouldnt let it go. But that is over with and I have moved on.

I neither knew nor cared about the specifics. I only wished to explain why the other member was unable to send you a PM. But I am happy that you have been able to straighten things out and return.

I am excited about getting my new light and seeing what it can do.

Congratulations on that. This seems to be a good company with good products, and it looks like their lights perform well for everyone who is able to properly size the lighting to the grow space. I have an acquaintance that lives in a state which is fairly new to legalized medicinal cannabis. We live far apart, but still email each other now and then. He mentioned last year that he hoped to get approved for a commercial grow (I think he stated 25,000 ft.²) and asked my opinion about lighting. I replied that he might contact Amare Technologies and discuss the feasibility of having some custom panels built with the exact characteristics he was looking for. Unfortunately, he was unable to become one of the (very limited number of) growers for his state.

Is anyone here using the Amare Technologies that has the flanges for a ducted air-cooled setup? I've seen pictures of one and thought that it might be great choices for upgrading the lighting technology of larger (aka "commercial") grow rooms where fans and ducts have already been installed. It would also seem to be a viable choice for anyone who has a more reasonable sized grow, but who was still using HID lighting in order to run a sealed room and use ducting to move the heat that the light generates to another area. That's a lot more difficult - unless the grower is willing to use a piece of glass to separate the plants from his/her LED panel(s) - with panels that merely use internal fans to pass air through the panel.

Again, I am glad that you are back.

Anyone know about how much the SE 450 will Yield? I know there are variables involved, but Im just curious what people are averaging per harvest under this light. And what conditions. Lens on/off? What style grow? SOG/SCROG/MANIFOLD/REGULAR? Is anyone harvesting a pound or more with this light? Just curious. :) I am currently waiting on mine. So have nothing to do but daydream of what might be.

OH! and how are you all working your UVB bulb? I know late into the flower But are you running all day, and skipping every other day? or is that too much at one time? Half a day? and if so are you really manually turning it on and off? Sounds dangerous. If anyone could clear this up for me a little. That would be great.

Anyone know about how much the SE 450 will Yield? I know there are variables involved, but Im just curious what people are averaging per harvest under this light. And what conditions. Lens on/off? What style grow? SOG/SCROG/MANIFOLD/REGULAR? Is anyone harvesting a pound or more with this light? Just curious. :) I am currently waiting on mine. So have nothing to do but daydream of what might be.

OH! and how are you all working your UVB bulb? I know late into the flower But are you running all day, and skipping every other day? or is that too much at one time? Half a day? and if so are you really manually turning it on and off? Sounds dangerous. If anyone could clear this up for me a little. That would be great.
I run mine all day since that's how it goes outside but that's just me cause of being perpetual but if you do one run at time I would wait till week three or when buds start to form for like 6 hours a day

Sent from my Z981 using 420

We have harvested 2 plants that were under it for flower only. 14 oz on the first run and 10 oz the 2nd run. No lenses. Now it is on a mover covering 4 plants and we will pull 20+ ounces easily. It is a great light. As for the UVB it is on 12 hours a day. Only uses 15 watts so it's not a big power draw so we leave it on all of the time.

We have harvested 2 plants that were under it for flower only. 14 oz on the first run and 10 oz the 2nd run. No lenses. Now it is on a mover covering 4 plants and we will pull 20+ ounces easily. It is a great light. As for the UVB it is on 12 hours a day. Only uses 15 watts so it's not a big power draw so we leave it on all of the time.

Really? Nice. I was worried cuz Iv read that the reason it increases potency is because it breaks down plant cells. And to counter act that, the plant produces more trichomes or whatever to shield it from the UVB. So you just leave it on the whole time then. Those must have been some beautiful plants. :drool: I plan to grow 4 smaller plants in 3 gallon fab pots. Manifold style. Im just hoping for 3 ozs a plant. But would LOVE to get 4. Im hoping this new light will enable me to grow longer colas doing the Manifold. My old light would only really give thick buds about 6-8 inches down. Im hoping for 12-14 with my new light but that may be a stretch. Thanks for the time and info Nismo

Back
Top Bottom