420-magazine-mobile144562810.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2071775644.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2057887364.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1762123892.jpg

hello

I'm just skeptical about the coverage of the area
panels and SolarPro3 SolarPro4

especially when you know it takes 1 August CXB in a 2 X 4 tent

how can confirm that a single panel is sufficient instead of two ?

and what watt are fueled cxb without 30XP-G2 and XP-E2 LED 5w ?

thank's you so much

Can someone (anyone?) tell me how many gross BTU an Amare Technologies SE350+UVB (six cree COBs, 60 individual mono-color LEDs, and one 15-watt fluorescent UV reptile supplemental bulb - for around 350 watts and an additional 15 watts for the UV bulb) produces?

For that matter, I've been asked at various times how many BTUs (general, nonspecific question) an LED panel which consumes around 750 watts would produce, and also a 250-watt, 400-watt, and 600-watt HPS with electronic ballasts. Finally, I have been asked about the heat output of the same wattages - but with MH bulbs instead of HPS.

Feel free to send me a PM - or to start a new thread and send me a link to it - since only one of the above is one of Amare Technolodies' products.

Oh, and THANK YOU in advance.

@TorturedSoul, every 1000 watts of power would be ~3412 BTU's. Close to 341 BTU's per 100 watts. Your at, or close to 1900 watts. Not sure what space your in but its control will require large air movement or an AC that can handle ~7k BTU'S.

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420

hello

I'm just skeptical about the coverage of the area
panels and SolarPro3 SolarPro4

especially when you know it takes 1 August CXB in a 2 X 4 tent

how can confirm that a single panel is sufficient instead of two ?

and what watt are fueled cxb without 30XP-G2 and XP-E2 LED 5w ?

thank's you so much

The SolarPRO300 (Pro3) pulls 300w+ giving you 37.5w/sqft. with it's 2' x 4' recommended footprint. The CXB3070 COBs are very efficient and the patented reflector lenses array maximize coverage and intensity. The SolarPRO series feature premium Meanwell drivers, powering the CXB3070 @~70w each without the supplemental XPG3 and XPE2. The Pro series feature the all new XPG3.

Hello Amare family I've finally made it in lol!
420-magazine-mobile434532071.jpg
and I have a thread going so I'll be posting my current grow I'm a few weeks in from seed
420-magazine-mobile1419326954.jpg

the emerald alley is up and runnin

a quick question

i have a 350 UVB

what are the best recommendations for when to run both switches ON, and when to put the lenses or mnopt

sorry, i searched the thread several times and could not find

i remember something like:

young plants, no COBS, individual LEDS only,

about 4 weeks, run both COBS and Individual (or do i wait and ten COBS on only in flower?)

flower: lenses+ COBS + individual + UVB

i am not so worried about height recommendations

just timing of these switches an lenses

thanks in advance for the help!

j

a quick question

i have a 350 UVB

what are the best recommendations for when to run both switches ON, and when to put the lenses or mnopt

sorry, i searched the thread several times and could not find

i remember something like:

young plants, no COBS, individual LEDS only,

about 4 weeks, run both COBS and Individual (or do i wait and ten COBS on only in flower?)

flower: lenses+ COBS + individual + UVB

i am not so worried about height recommendations

just timing of these switches an lenses

thanks in advance for the help!

j

I assume it's the same as my Solar Pro 300

About 20-24" no cobs until about 6" tall.
Flip the cobs and run about 18" above plants once plants are about 6" tall

ONLY use lenses if you have a lot of headroom...like 36" above canopy otherwise not needed.

Hope this helps.

I just wanted to come by and say we just harvested our first plant using the SE450 UVB. We got 13.25 ounces or 371 grams from her. That's .82 gpw! Very very nice light and well worth it. Thanks again Amare for the awesome light. :thanks:

very nice is that the dried weight?

I assume it's the same as my Solar Pro 300

About 20-24" no cobs until about 6" tall.
Flip the cobs and run about 18" above plants once plants are about 6" tall

ONLY use lenses if you have a lot of headroom...like 36" above canopy otherwise not needed.

Hope this helps.

yep, thats what i recall thanks

Yikes! I'm getting ready to restart my stalled journal Sunday night in anticipation (/hope) of cooler weather. I placed a couple of small plants under the panel with only the mono-color LEDs running as a way of getting them used to increased light. I thought I should unscrew the little rings that hold the - removable - 90° lenses in place so that, when I flip on the six COBs, I don't end up with scorched plants. Unscrewed the first one. Easy, no problems. Unscrewed the second, ditto. The third, ditto. I unscrewed the fourth one, glanced at the COB, and thought, "That doesn't look right." Then I looked at what I had in my hand - the ring, with the lens sitting inside it, and the little silver "reflector cup" that should be around that COB was sitting calmly on top of the lens I had just removed!

I looked at it, then looked at the COB area... and I cannot even tell how it was mounted up in there. By that, I mean IDK what - if anything?!? - was holding it in place, other than the lens and trim ring. That tells me that I have two issues: First, HtH am I going to put it back where it belongs? From the quick glance that I gave things (I had the three pieces in my hand and didn't want to take a chance on dropping anything), it looks like there might be a lot more room "in the hole" than the size of that aluminum(?) cup piece, so IDK how to even ensure that it'll get lined up correctly. Second... Are the three that are still in there, but which currently have no lens / trim ring holding them in place... Am I going to walk in there tomorrow and see them laying on the floor? Now IDK whether to screw those lenses / rings back up or to continue removing the last two. Plus, well, there's the whole matter of the one that has already come out.

<ARGH!> This new technology sure is stressful. With the old HPS, all I had to worry about was... Well... IDK, some freak accident, maybe. Dropping a loaded pistol, having it go off and send a slug through the bulb, lol. Something like that.

Ideas / suggestions? Anyone have this happen before, know what to do? This is on the Amare SE350+UVB, BtW, but if I was you - and you are running one of the products that have COBs (even if it is a different model) and have removed the lenses - I'd be getting really paranoid right about now... Because I've never even bumped this LED panel; even when I adjusted it on those rope hanger gizmos, I gently lifted the panel on that side before I pulled the rope, so that I did not put any stress on anything.

Almost a pounder..? pics or it didn't happen! just sayin.. :Namaste:

Edit: Oh wait .. that was the plant you had in like a 50gal pot ... how many days in flower?

I'm jelly... just sayin

Almost a pounder..? pics or it didn't happen! just sayin.. :Namaste:

Edit: Oh wait .. that was the plant you had in like a 50gal pot ... how many days in flower?

I'm jelly... just sayin
She was in a 15 gallon pot and she was in flower exactly 60 days. We had to stake her all over since the weight was making her topple. Some pictures will be up tomorrow in one of the contests here. :thumb:

Right now we have a purple kush reveg under it and she is purple after 2 weeks in flower. She will be another double digit pull easily. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom