Amygdala's LED Grow

Amygdala

Good morning, good afternoon and good evening fellow 420'ers,
I come here seeking knowledge and advice for my first ever medicinal cannabis grow. Growing my own medicine has been a life long dream of mine and through alot of hard work I have finally been able to start my journey.
I have started from clones which all came in 1/2 gal pots.
Here is a rundown of my setup again this is a first grow so any advice or knowledge always appreciated

Grow Area: 4x4 Tent
Lighting: 1 Mars Hydro 900w LED
Soil: 1 10 Gal smart pot Happy Frog, 3 10 Gal smart pots Happy Frog/Ocean Forest mix
Nutrients: Vermi-eXtract (highly concentrated 1tsp per gal), Great White Mycorr (once), Azomite (yet to be added) Big Thanks to the 420Mag member who helped with the great white and amozite. :thanks:
Venting: One small circlular 6" fan WORKING ON IT

Strains: Critical Truth, 707 Truthband, Iced Grapefruit

So where Im at now the girls came home and went directly into the tent and LED was raised to let the plants adjust to their new climate. After a few days they were transplanted from 1/2 gal buckets to 10 gal smart pots.
To big of a jump for the girls? Maybe. Learning. I was gifted the great white after i transplanted so i decided to mix it into my first drench/feeding along with 3 caps of vermi-extract into a ph tested 6.5 2 gallons well water per smart pot.
Each 10 Gal was drenched. I left one 10 Gal that has the Happy frog only mix to just water only as a test im doing a side by side myself to see how the ocean forest mix works and also to see how the Mycorr and Amozite help. I will be updating picture shortly; Thanks to Everyone for helping me through my grow journey took me a long time to get here and Im enjoying it!

IMAG021624.jpg

Any And ALL advice appreciated :)
Already finding Mites....... Neem Oil time?
Damn only less than a week and my 60x scope sees the little crabs underside the leaf.....

Ok great thanks! They wont be getting watered again for a while I wanted to get that Myc into the soil
I also have fixed ventilation It was like 85+ degrees in there Got some 6" runnin in and out coolin down now thinking of throwing a co2 box in there not sure still very early ...... Wax On, Wax Off.....Patience haha

Ok great thanks! They wont be getting watered again for a while I wanted to get that Myc into the soil
I also have fixed ventilation It was like 85+ degrees in there Got some 6" runnin in and out coolin down now thinking of throwing a co2 box in there not sure still very early ...... Wax On, Wax Off.....Patience haha

Quick question Amy. You from Canada? And if so, possibly Ontario? haha just curious.

Get on those mites, they can devastate at this stage. Mites like high temps and humidity so if you can keep humidity down that will help. Since they are so young it is the best time to get things done. It is pretty easy to use a foliar right now. I have not had mites in many years (knocks on wood)
Our sponsor SNS has a one time offer for a free kit sprayer of 217 anti mite where you just pay shipping. It's all organic.
“Free” Broad Mite Control Kit with 16 oz. Sprayer (Just Pay Shipping & Handling) – Sierra Natural Science

Sweet thanks man! I just got some stuff from my local store (SHOUT OUT TO LOCAL STORES!)
Mighty Bomb? I have heard really good stuff about it and I like to suport the locals :D
I took a few smaller leaves off this AM and looked - No mites. I did absolutely find two or three the other day tho I will be misting the area with the mighty for precautions and counter measures ;)

Ok So I Love how quickly the plant responds I literally pinched her 10 hours ago and look at her now !
This Critical Kush I am experimenting with LST and cropping/topping her sister is next to her and will be given water only with no training and a straight Happy Frog soil with no Ocean Forest mixed in for a side by side comparison.
GEDC00327.JPG

Ahh Yes This 707 Truthband is really coming along , I have high Hopes for her well... We gonna see!
Should I be fimming this plant, Lollipopping the undergrowth? I feel bad cutting off her leaves I feel like they are needed for growth, Advice?
Critical Kush in the Background-

GEDC00397.JPG
GEDC003811.JPG

Back
Top Bottom