AN, GH, or FF Nutes?

Hi have no idea on that one But I'd pay the money for the ph perfect if it was me but the general hydroponic flora treo works amazing with a few additives that's what I've ran for years And now I'm still with it but adding 4 more chemicals to the line up

i like the idea that advanced nutrients will talk with you on the phone about your specific grow and how to adjust Or problams but generally hydroponic will hang up the phone they don't support the industry Yet they have profited the most

I'm bout to start a DWC first go with GH trio only because I've got three almost full bottles which due to my super small grow will last a long time yet.

When I have to purchase more I'm for sure switching to the AN PH perfect nutes. Why not make life easier? Also I'm in BC where they are based and they are the same price as GH here.

Advance nutrients ph perfect . But I’m biased never used any others. I liek no ph don’t even own a pen . People hate that . Lol
Only check ppm

Multiple ways to use the three part series for beginners or two part a and b for more experienced growers .

Also a organic line up now as well.

Plus they offer a calculator online so you can customize a feed chart for your set up.

However there is hot topics about docs high brix kit as well. Which is something I and a few other hydro growers are leaning towards. Hydro fast growth and more time consuming . Soil little more laid back so it seems .

Hope any of that helps you . ✊

Advance nutrients ph perfect . But I’m biased never used any others. I liek no ph don’t even own a pen . People hate that . Lol
Only check ppm

Multiple ways to use the three part series for beginners or two part a and b for more experienced growers .

Also a organic line up now as well.

Plus they offer a calculator online so you can customize a feed chart for your set up.

However there is hot topics about docs high brix kit as well. Which is something I and a few other hydro growers are leaning towards. Hydro fast growth and more time consuming . Soil little more laid back so it seems .

Hope any of that helps you . ✊
I got the gh trio cause I'm use to gh. But will continue to read about other nutes. I though I could use the nutes I used for my soil grow but was informed it wouldn't be good for hydro and could be the reason why I was having my problems. This being my first hydro grow I'm learning alot. I'll have to look up that high brix kit.

I use GH for coco/perlite...

full

I'm increasing the nutrients for my next grow.

Looking to switch up nutes for my dwc. Curious about which one to go with. Advance Nutes, General Hydro flora series, or Fox Farm? Voice your opinions.

I use the GH trio for my base, but also some additives. No pretty pictures on the bottle, just hard hitting nutes that are cheap and very effective. This is my last season 2 plants, 27oz yield

Back
Top Bottom