And The First Grow...Was Hydro

Some pics,
So, the plants started to show a while back. I ended up getting rid of everything except 2 parent plants and 2 clones from the same parent.

Here are two of the clones that were dyin' before I put em in soil.
Young_Female1.JPG

Flowered_Clone1.JPG

bud on stick. clones thrown straight into flowering.

The 2 parent plants:
Buds_Galore1.JPG

These two plants spread out like a MF. The biggest one, actually has three main branches tied down to side rails I made outta hangers, that I nailed into the walls.

Buds Beginning :
Green_Buds3.JPG

Both in heavy rotation lately.
Led_Zepplin_and_Big_Bud1.JPG

A bag of goodness.
China_Haze_1.JPG

Buds definitely wont be dense or anything to speak of, but should be a decent smoke, I think. Remember, These plants went like 6 or 7 wks on just 2 32 watt 4ft flouros. To me, sitting down and smoking even 1/8 off these two will be dope. I'm really prepared for the next grow, but this one isn't so bad that I cant feel good about the little stuff.

Peace

PS will post more pics this weekend. New growth already

Peace, and Thanks Urdedpal....:cheesygrinsmiley: :cool:

By the way, has anyone smoked China Haze before? I was told that this is what the last pic is. But of all the "Haze's" of heard of, I've never heard of that and only read of Jamaican, Thai, and Californian ancestry. Is China Haze a actual strain, anybody?

Thanks DC. lol, as we speak I'm germinating two lowryder seeds using that dvd method of yours. :allgood:

Here are a Couple of shots from my first grow. Most of it is already hanging or in paper bags.

Buds_Buds1.JPG

Not as dense or thick as I'd like, but I learned so much due to all of the bullshit I tried and experimented with :laughtwo: , the knowledge I gained will make these buds taste that much better. Half of the herb is hanging and half is in paper bags...I wanna try both methods. Once dry enough, I'll be curing in mason jars.

Bud2Ligher1.JPG

The best thing is, these seeds were from commercial, brick schwag, $50 for a half. And although decent enough to cause me to keep the seeds in a jar, it never looked, smelled or tasted like this!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom