Nice! I want to get myself some Mars led’s soon too.
Ill be nice to do a direct comparison in the next grow
I've got an SP-250 in a 2x4 tent and it's so bright I had to dial it down for the younger plants! Preston9mm has three in his grow area, and Dutchman is running the SP-150s in his tents. I haven't seen any complaints on either of those. Mars gets pretty high marks here, @SmokeSara offers great support, and they're a sponsor!
Yea, im definitely looking to pick up a more powerful light as well. The sp250 was on my list of potential candidates. What's it's coverage are like?

I've got an SP-250 in a 2x4 tent and it's so bright I had to dial it down for the younger plants! Preston9mm has three in his grow area, and Dutchman is running the SP-150s in his tents. I haven't seen any complaints on either of those. Mars gets pretty high marks here, @SmokeSara offers great support, and they're a sponsor!
Thank you InTheShe for mentioning me. :D Great to see many more growers are using our lights, and glad more and more ppl are love our SP lights. :Rasta:
For whose who wants to buy Mars Hydro lights, we are planning on something big, please keep an eye on our Threads, I am sure you will love it! :love::love::love:

Ill be nice to do a direct comparison in the next grow

Yea, im definitely looking to pick up a more powerful light as well. The sp250 was on my list of potential candidates. What's it's coverage are like?
The SP 250 can be used in a 2x4 tent from seed to flowering. The PPE is around 2.35~2.58umol/j. Very efficient.

Thanks Sara, think I just found my next light :thumb:
Hoping to start my next grow in about a month or two so I'll be in contact soon
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: You can reach me here always. ;)

Seems the low and slow is working for you in the fridge! :ganjamon:I'll be chopping in a week then i'll be joining you on the dry & cure train.

Almost time to cure! Since the jar isn't completely full will this affect the rh levels ?

Definitely! Going to jar and test humidity tonight, stems are feeling more dry. Hopefully starting cure soon, having cravings :laugh:
Set some aside for now, but the cure starts when they're sealed up at 62%, then wait three weeks minimum for best flavor and smoothness. It's folks who didn't know how to cure that made pre-harvest flushing a thing. #noflushclub
Almost time to cure! Since the jar isn't completely full will this affect the rh levels ?
No, just takes a bit longer to get an accurate reading. Got a smaller jar?

Set some aside for now, but the cure starts when they're sealed up at 62%, then wait three weeks minimum for best flavor and smoothness. It's folks who didn't know how to cure that made pre-harvest flushing a thing. #noflushclub

No, just takes a bit longer to get an accurate reading. Got a smaller jar?
No, no jar large enough for my hygrometer. After about 90 minutes the jar was 76% so a bit more to go on the drying side

Back
Top Bottom