Arellanobrian's 2015 ThunderHaze Auto LED Grow - Coco Loco vs Reused Coco

and final update of the day... these are the plants that i will be placing under the new mars pro series 160 LED :circle-of-love:

Dark Dragon day 22 update

These seedlings have grown so fast this last week, i had to transplant out of there solo cups so they wouldnt get root bound into either #1 or #2 pots and i will hopefully keep them in these pots untill they start showing sex, big shoutout to Kingdom organic seeds and True Living Organics for the awesome Genetics.

IMG_116733.JPG
IMG_116831.JPG
IMG_116924.JPG
IMG_117023.JPG
IMG_117124.JPG
IMG_117228.JPG
IMG_117334.JPG
IMG_117632.JPG

and currently still under 100% MarsHydro lights :thumb:
IMG_117427.JPG
IMG_117533.JPG

The seedlings are all lined up and waiting & looking good while doing it.

I did not know Mars sold a UFO type light , neat , little lights come in handy.

Thanx much for the kind words friend! good to see you made it over to the journal man. and i love the mars UFO i got the small lights alwasy seem to come in handy either to help seedlings/clones or for helping fill in those dark spots during flower :Namaste:

What kind of soil are you running these days?

For the thunderhaze plants in soil it was all Coco Loco but the dark dragon seeds all started in happy frog and i used the last of the coco loco and happy frog for this transplant (last plant had to be filled the last 1/4 with Ocean Forest as i ran out of the other stuff) i hope to make my first supersoil soon as i just got my azomite just need to find how much of what i need to use

Plants look Good :thumb:

Thanx Mr hemphop always good to see you stop by :Namaste:

Good luck mate fair play;) enjoy

haha i like to think so but cant help but feel a little guilty :lot-o-toke: thanx for stopping by brotha

Gotta try that roots organics original soil bro! Stuff is magical :high-five:

i have been wanting to try there soil out as ive hears that foxfarm was also bought out by monsanto as well so i wanna move away from there stuff. thanx for the info :thumb:

so a few updates, i moved my 4x4 tent back into my grow room and moved all the thunderhaze auto's in so i have my 2x4 tent open for my test with the Mars Pro Epistar 160LED as that is the coverage advertised on there websiteI topped the 5 biggest Dark Dragon seedlings when i got home from work and will try to get pics of the seedlings as well as an update on the thunderhaze auto's, they seem to be growing extreamly quickly and hope the stretch doesnt go more than another week or ill have to add more lighting to the 4x4

Hey bro seen Ur comment on dB's journal and thought I no your avatar pic. Then the golden goat in Ur other signature sounded familiar...... got me thinking and I think iv got it....... do u have a YouTube chanel? Cool guy who likes a beer with a bong rip lol? If that's u I'm Subbed on YouTube and Subbed to Ur journal ☺

Hey bro seen Ur comment on dB's journal and thought I no your avatar pic. Then the golden goat in Ur other signature sounded familiar...... got me thinking and I think iv got it....... do u have a YouTube chanel? Cool guy who likes a beer with a bong rip lol? If that's u I'm Subbed on YouTube and Subbed to Ur journal ☺

haha that is me man, im glad you've had a chance to checkout the vids. im def a sucker for a beer and dab! lol honestly idk how that strarted but ppl seemed to like seeing me dab and chug so whatever haha. good to have you man :welcome: feel free to input whatever you would like man

here are some pics of cleaning the 4x4 and getting it setup in my grow room haha i should have pics of the ladys soon

IMG_117826.JPG
IMG_117727.JPG
IMG_117928.JPG
IMG_118031.JPG
IMG_118522.JPG

I am like PAL (Philippine Airlines) Plane always late...

But I'm here and caught up to date. :)

good to have you brotha! lol and ill make sure to avoid PAL if possible in the future :welcome:

You're a YouTube celeb! :bravo:

hahaha maybe someday man :volcano-smiley: i really enjoy making the vids and ppl seem to like them

Back
Top Bottom