Arellanobrian's 2015 ThunderHaze Auto LED Grow - Coco Loco vs Reused Coco

and last update until the morning, some shots of the soil buds forming. no frost yet like i said but hopefully will start in the next week or so :Namaste:
IMG_106327.JPG
IMG_106222.JPG
IMG_106132.JPG
IMG_106027.JPG

that's a great update bro looks like they will stay short

def not as big as yours but looking healthy at least so hope the buds that do come out are nice

Looking good man! I finally broke down and started another grow journal! :high-five:

i just went over and said whats up man, thanx for stopping by brotha

Dark Dragon day 14 update

Not much to go over here, the plants are growing nice and quick. i will be transplanting these into #1 or #2 pots today. still no nutes of coarse since they are in soil. I have 4 that are really growing strong and fast and another 2 that look really good and of coarse still have our 2 runts but never give up on the little ones

IMG_105729.JPG
IMG_105933.JPG

Happy and healthy can't ask for a whole lot more than that....:thumb:

Hello atrain!! i actually just finished going through your journal and wish i had read a little earlier to have a little more info on the grow. thanx man and they do look pretty healthy but with they would get a bit bigger like yours haha maybe someday :Namaste:

Hey ypu gotta start somewhere.... it'll all come together.... even if there not monsters if you grow happy healthy plants your doing something and have a base to work with... if you were killing them then there need to be changes lol

haha thanx man, i think im going to try ponytailing one of my purple haze auto's when i pop the beans and see if its something that works for me :thanks: for all the info on your jounals man truly a good read :Namaste:

Hello 420 family!! i have a very exciting anouncment to make, due to unforseen surcumstances supergroomer is not able to grow thus test out the new Mars Pro Epistar 160LED light for marshydro and they reached out to me to ask if i would test the light in his place. i was more than excited to except the offer and am happy to say that i will be Flowering out the Dark Dragon Plants with the new fixture :circle-of-love: i love my mars lights and it only feels right to be able to give a little bit back

Congratulations brutha!! :clap::clap::clap::allgood:

It's was disheartening to hear about the bad luck that has bestowed our pal Supergroomer but it's good to see that you've been selected to step in and test out the new light. :)

Way to go buddy!! :thumb:

I'll be looking forward to some of those awesome videos of yours coming soon!! Cheers Mate!!
:peace::blunt:

Congrats on being chosen to test the Mars Hydro light. Your format and the detail you put into each video is something Mars Hydro would be silly to pass up. Those ladies are sprouting with pistils, and I can't wait for the trich explosion. Best of luck with the new Epistar light. :cheer:

Hey Brian congrats on the new light :) it's a shame to hear about supergroomer but on a plus note he found out about his compromise before losing his freedom, that is the main thing. I'm interested to see how the new lights work out (damn Mars Hydro for killing my dreams of a Sun series setup), if they do well I could save myself a packet as I'm currently thinking of going the Budmaster route after reading some other journals on here. You sir are a lucky man, all the best :thumb:

Hello 420 family!! i have a very exciting anouncment to make, due to unforseen surcumstances supergroomer is not able to grow thus test out the new Mars Pro Epistar 160LED light for marshydro and they reached out to me to ask if i would test the light in his place. i was more than excited to except the offer and am happy to say that i will be Flowering out the Dark Dragon Plants with the new fixture :circle-of-love: i love my mars lights and it only feels right to be able to give a little bit back

Nice!

Congratulations brutha!! :clap::clap::clap::allgood:

It's was disheartening to hear about the bad luck that has bestowed our pal Supergroomer but it's good to see that you've been selected to step in and test out the new light. :)

Way to go buddy!! :thumb:

I'll be looking forward to some of those awesome videos of yours coming soon!! Cheers Mate!!
:peace::blunt:

Cheers man im way excited to see how the light performs as ive had nothing but amazing results so far! and hope supergroomer is up and running quickly

Congrats on being chosen to test the Mars Hydro light. Your format and the detail you put into each video is something Mars Hydro would be silly to pass up. Those ladies are sprouting with pistils, and I can't wait for the trich explosion. Best of luck with the new Epistar light. :cheer:

:cheer: that's great, brian, I am much excited to see it flowering under the new light.:thanks:

i cant wait to see it either! i love all the new built in features like being able to check temps and humidity. along with the more efficent drivers and diodes this grow is going to be epic :Namaste:

Hey Brian congrats on the new light :) it's a shame to hear about supergroomer but on a plus note he found out about his compromise before losing his freedom, that is the main thing. I'm interested to see how the new lights work out (damn Mars Hydro for killing my dreams of a Sun series setup), if they do well I could save myself a packet as I'm currently thinking of going the Budmaster route after reading some other journals on here. You sir are a lucky man, all the best :thumb:

I agree man im glad supergroomer was able to figure things out before things got serious. and i hope the journal helps you make a decision man, thats y i enjoy sharing my grow so i can help others with whatever knowledge i can. cheers brotha :thanks:

Thanx Brotha :circle-of-love:

so lucky bro cant wait to see how out it works for you

Ive had nothing but great results so far with my mars lights so im so excited to see what this new panel will bring to the table. cheers brotha

Here is my weekly update of the ThunderHaze auto's by GenoFarm Seeds CO, i made the announcment about the light and cant wait until i have that beauty in my tent for everyone to see, hope you everyone enjoys the video

ThunderHaze Day 40 Update

The ladys are really starting to grow quickly, 5 days ago i lowered the LED panel to 17 inches for the canopoy and they've grown to be 12-8 inches in that time! i also turned on the bloom switch when i lowered the panel and the plants seem to love the light i love my marshydro reflector... im going to raise it one more time to about 18 inches and just let them grow into the light. i have great results in flower with the panel between 12-16 inches from the canopy.

the plants in soil still seem to be growing faster and bigger but the plants in the used coco are def looking good and i think that they may go a little longer since they took a bit longer to truly start flowering. i gave the plants in soil there first feeding at 1/2 the amounts i labled for the coco plants, i have watered it once with plain water and the next time they need to be watered i will give them there first Bloom Nutes as the bud sites are really starting to form. still no frost on either soil or coco, i hope the plants in soil start to frost up with week as its been in flower for almost 2 weeks now and i usually see frost at week 3 with photo period plants. I will also start flower nutes for the plants in coco after the week 6 flush. we are about half way through the grow if we are going by the breeders recommendation but i feel they will go 90-100 days.

Nutes Per Gallon:
10ml-BioThrive Grow
5ml-BioRoot
5ml-Cyco B1 Boost
5ml-Epsom Salt
4ml-Cyco Silica
4ml-Cyco Zyme
4ml-Cyco Uptake

Family Shot
IMG_114431.JPG
IMG_114526.JPG

Used Coco Plants