Arellanobrian's 2015 ThunderHaze Auto LED Grow - Coco Loco vs Reused Coco

yes it is!!!! lol i always seem to get overwhelmed with plants when i start growing lol im hoping the auto's really are only 80 day plants and i will only have to worry about the Dark Dragon Seedlings and your malawi that ill be popping next
I just wanna keep cloning my sensi star but I want new strains but I can't let her go! Lol I got some autos as well....blue dream, dark devil, gsc, sweet afghani delicious, and blueberry. But with the vanilla kush and blueberry cheesecake I just popped I prolly won't get to the autos for awhile

I just wanna keep cloning my sensi star but I want new strains but I can't let her go! Lol I got some autos as well....blue dream, dark devil, gsc, sweet afghani delicious, and blueberry. But with the vanilla kush and blueberry cheesecake I just popped I prolly won't get to the autos for awhile

i know the feeling man, i used to have no strains and now i have these thunder haze and dark dragons going with your seeds, purple haze auto and riserva perivada tangi waiting to be popped! lol i just want to pop them all already!! :drool:

How high do you have your lights in veg....I got mine at about 18 inches on my seedlings and they look really happy with minimal stretch

since i move them under the 144x5 the stretch has really stopped and i have the light 24 inches from the top of the pots so a little less than 2 feet from the canopy and plants seem to love it now :love:

So easy to find yourself overwhelmed. :laughtwo: I love you video updates. Have you given thought to what you'll do if they all present female? Haha!

since i move them under the 144x5 the stretch has really stopped and i have the light 24 inches from the top of the pots so a little less than 2 feet from the canopy and plants seem to love it now :love:

Yeah I feel like just under 2 feet is the sweet spot with those reflectors :high-five:

So easy to find yourself overwhelmed. :laughtwo: I love you video updates. Have you given thought to what you'll do if they all present female? Haha!

i agree, all my grows i seem to ether pop to many beans or take too many cuttings!!! of coarse i cant kill a plant on purpose so i just always over due it haha... i actuallly seem to have amazing luck with getting females and if i get all 10! :jawdropper: i will do a test of my air and water to see what seems going on haha but i would probably have to give out a few ladys to some fellow grower or something or have a very crowded room! thanx for stoppin by sue :thanks:

Yeah I feel like just under 2 feet is the sweet spot with those reflectors :high-five:

i havd that 48x3 about 24 inches from the seedlings but they seemed to be really lanky. the plants werent directly below the light but those 3 watt diodes i thing could probably be 18 inches without to much problem but for the 5 watters def 2 feet for veg and i have great results with 12-18 inches from the canopy in flower

found a few pics of some shatter i did in the dab and chug that was very beautiful :love:
IMG_074626.JPG
IMG_074438.JPG
IMG_074233.JPG

Just caught up didnt even see this grow.sorry im late but here now.top job so far lots of varieties of autos good job;)

dont be sorry man im just here rambling on about things and super stoked ppl are willing to join me in my adventures! im going to try to keep a few auto's in the garden from now on just as side projects so hope i can get some good info going on auto's. sit back and enjoy man :welcome:

Yay, beast is here! That's beautiful shatter, brian :)

the more the merrier for sure! you need at least one beast in a garden!! haha and the shatter was very tasty, was actually what i did in the dab and chug :high-five:

Day 25 update

plants really seem to be taking off. they are starting to get 5-7 fingered leaves and already starting to show sex so i would expect them to start really flowering in the next couple of weeks. i would have to say that the plants in soil look more perky and seem to be growing faster as well but hopefully in the next couple of days the coco plants make a comeback but not looking to good.

coco plants- half strength nutes from go box still feeding every other day but will be adding cyco silica and enzyme and feeding everyday starting week 4. i dont know if i need to flush out the medium but i did just order a TDS meter so i can see if the PPM's are high in the coco runoff. PH-5.8
Per Gallon:
5ml-biothrive grow
5ml-bioweed
5ml-bioroot
5ml-black diamond
5ml-Epsom salt

IMG_089123.JPG
IMG_089229.JPG

soil plants- no nutes with watering just foliar feeds of liquid seaweed on a daily basis. the plants are really starting to show sex so when i do add nutes they will most likely be flowering nutes.

Daily Foliar feeds of bio weed. 1.25ml in spray bottle

IMG_089426.JPG
IMG_089631.JPG
IMG_089724.JPG

and of course some family shots

IMG_089019.JPG
IMG_088925.JPG

Looking sweet nice setup;)

Thank you very much man i love my LED setup! i honestly dont think i would be as successful without my LED setup.

Weekly update on the ThunderHaze auto and Dark Dragon seeds from #kingdomorganicseeds. the camera was acting up this week so i had to do the shoot over and over again haha sorry if it seems a bit weird this week. hope you all enjoy!

Looking good.

thank you sir! :thanks:

if you give them flowering nutes to soon they wont get very big I waited until after they were already flowering to give them flower nutes

i havent given them anything so far and probably wont give them any for another week or so but it looks like the plants are shooting hairs out of there nodes already so it'll probably be very close to bloom when i start giving nutes. idk if i made some mistakes with these auto's of if there just short strains but mine are WAY smaller than your man haha

day 29 update,

the plants in soil are still shooting out white hairs but not growing as big as i would like it, looks like these plants are going to produce about an oz or maybe less if they dont stretch much during the last 50 days. that is alwasy the problem with auto's is you have to make sure everything is perfect or youll get stunted plants that start flowering before you want them too.

plants in coco are now getting watered with nutes everyday and i've added cyco silica, b1 boost and zyme to there regiment. plants in soil are getting nothing but water still and a daily foliar feeding with bioweed. i plan on stopping the foliar feeding once the buds really start to form as not to promote rot or mildew.

Nutes Per Gallon: 5ml-BioThrive Grow
5ml-BioRoot
5ml-BioWeed
5ml-Black Diamo
5ml-epsom salt
2ml-b1 boost
1ml-silica
1ml-zyme

family shots
IMG_095531.JPG
IMG_095630.JPG
IMG_095735.JPG

Resused coco plants
IMG_095830.JPG
IMG_095928.JPG
IMG_096029.JPG
IMG_096132.JPG

Soil Plants

IMG_096223.JPG
IMG_096426.JPG

IMG_096527.JPG
IMG_096634.JPG

IMG_096731.JPG
IMG_096831.JPG

temp
IMG_096933.JPG

and here are the dark dragon seedlings, i would give them an average of about 7 days from germinating and breaking ground (some took 1 day others 8!) i had 10/10 break there seed, also 10/10 break ground but 2 of them took a very long time and are looking like runts so far. 2 others broke ground and had its taproot wither away and the seedling died right away. and of the 8 that made it 3 of them had a weird mutation where the fist set of leaves is in sets of 3. kinda weird but not always a bad thing. so far the genetics seem solid with good germ rate and plants seem really healthy :thumb: to kingdom organic seeds

IMG_097636.JPG
IMG_097732.JPG
IMG_097829.JPG

Back
Top Bottom