Arellanobrian's 2015 ThunderHaze Auto LED Grow - Coco Loco vs Reused Coco

Nice baby's ;)

Think better hanged light lower, not stretched so mush than.

ya i lowered the light to 24" and they still seem a little tall, hopefully when i put it under the mars 144x5 the stretch stops and starts to develop better leaves but not too bad so far.

nice update bro I hope your autos grow as fast as mine from what I know so far from growing autos which is not much... yet lol start with the lst early I waited to long before I did lst and mine are super tall I now know better next time and I did not think they would get that tall the tallest one was over 29 inches from the soil last time I checked few days ago and is still growing not sure how tall it is now but it looks like I have to raise the light again

ya we'll see how the plants go in the next week, i think mine are alittle slower because of the weak light but im going to be putting it under the 144x5 in the upcoming days so hopefully it'll get better and faster soon, yours are looking pretty good i think but def tall! :Namaste:

:cheer: hello brian, good start:thumb:

Thank you sara, always good to see you on the grow!!! :circle-of-love:

good to see you bro, with a little advice maybe i can get some harvest like yours!

thanx for making it to the grow buddy, and those beans may be making an appearance in this journal soon :thanks:

Heck yeah! I just popped 2 new strains myself... Blueberry cheesecake and vanilla kush .... I'll have to get a new journal goin myself

Heck yeah! I just popped 2 new strains myself... Blueberry cheesecake and vanilla kush .... I'll have to get a new journal goin myself

i actually also won some seeds on you tube and will be popping alot of seeds here soon :circle-of-love: IDK wether to make a new journal or just keep going with this one. but alon with your genetics i won some dark dragon regular seeds from kingdom organic seeds, they are an f1 hybrid so i will be pheno hunting as the parents both have some interesting characteristics. so just so every one knows here is a description of the seeds i will be popping soon

Dark Dragon F1 Hybrid

Lineage: Dark Matter (m) x Boggle Dragon
Viability: 90%
Recommended Growing Style: TLO (True Living Organics)
Yield: Very Large/Large
Flowering Time Indoors: 10 Weeks Max

The Boggle Dragon I selected for this cross is a giant yielding plant with huge resin covered flowers that are extremely dense; she also has very bubblegum flavors along with that sharp Honey Oil/fuel component. This female also carried over the strong influences of the Tibetan landrace in the Blue Dragon (KOS) that I really don't know exactly ow to describe other than to say everything seems very "golden" while under her influence. The textbook "happy weeds" and not sleepy; she is also extremely potent.

The male Dark Matter (KOS) I selected showed markers for maximum resin production along with exceptional adaptability, heartiness, and great resistances to salts, heat, drought, and even cold. His smells were along the "Grape Crush and Haze" lines, so the resulting Dark Dragon variety should have some stunning flavors and smells to be sure.

You can look up both her parents of this variety here at KOS to get further info. Thanks for the support and this is a great way to get a killer deal by doing a bit of gambling on this variety; I don't miss my mark very often. Soon the price will rise on these as I am testing them myself. There are a limited number of packs available for the Gamblers' Section, so choose wisely "Grasshopper" - Cheers!

and of course that is right from there website! im really glad i got the seeds and will post some pics of the seeds soon

and i also got some sativa CO2 oil and Gorilla Glue shatter from the local dispensry. dont let the percentages decive you!! the CO2 oil really messed my up haha not that the gorilla glue didnt but for the %'s on the label i enjoyed the CO2 most

IMG_068034.JPG
IMG_068133.JPG
IMG_068231.JPG
IMG_068433.JPG
IMG_069432.JPG
IMG_068635.JPG
IMG_068835.JPG
IMG_069132.JPG

Here is my weekly video update! if you guys enjoyed any of the pics and info you saw throughout the week and want a better view pls watch and subscribe!! thanx for the interest and hope it entertains or helps someone :roorrip::tokin:

i am very excited to say i got my seeds from kingdom organic seeds and it only took 3 day! i will be popping these beans in the next couple of days and i think i will post all there veg time on this thread then make a new journal when i flower them. but here is a little info from there website and i really want to pheno hunt with this 10 pack and hope i can find a great mother!!!

Dark Dragon F1 Hybrid

Lineage: Dark Matter (m) x Boggle Dragon
Viability: 90%
Recommended Growing Style: TLO (True Living Organics)
Yield: Very Large/Large
Flowering Time Indoors: 10 Weeks Max

The Boggle Dragon I selected for this cross is a giant yielding plant with huge resin covered flowers that are extremely dense; she also has very bubblegum flavors along with that sharp Honey Oil/fuel component. This female also carried over the strong influences of the Tibetan landrace in the Blue Dragon (KOS) that I really don't know exactly ow to describe other than to say everything seems very "golden" while under her influence. The textbook "happy weeds" and not sleepy; she is also extremely potent.

The male Dark Matter (KOS) I selected showed markers for maximum resin production along with exceptional adaptability, heartiness, and great resistances to salts, heat, drought, and even cold. His smells were along the "Grape Crush and Haze" lines, so the resulting Dark Dragon variety should have some stunning flavors and smells to be sure.

You can look up both her parents of this variety here at KOS to get further info. Thanks for the support and this is a great way to get a killer deal by doing a bit of gambling on this variety; I don't miss my mark very often. Soon the price will rise on these as I am testing them myself. There are a limited number of packs available for the Gamblers' Section, so choose wisely "Grasshopper" - Cheers!

IMG_070134.JPG
IMG_070035.JPG
IMG_069935.JPG
IMG_069836.JPG
IMG_069743.JPG
IMG_069636.JPG

If you don't mind, I'll just sit here -- interested in anything I can learn about autos and reusing coco :)

dont mind at all friend :welcome: if you have any specific questions about either ill do my best to answer!!!!

Top video, would love to have seen the video carry on after the dab n beer thing :thumb:

ill see if maybe i can just pick the camera up and go to my room instead of cutting to the garden haha thanx for watching and let me know if there's anything else youd like to see man! :thanks:

I think it was the dab and chug :thumb:

and ya i call it the dab and chug haha i oviously have a very creative mind to come up with that one lmao! thanx mr hemphog :Namaste:

Day 18 Update
Been a very busy week in the garden. I finally moved the plants from the 48x3 LED to the 144x5 LED and the pants def look a lot better and more perky for sure. ive also mixed a spray bottle with water and kelp as a foliar feed for all 5 plants and still just giving water to the plants in soil and up'd the nutes to 5ml per gallon for the plants in coco and of coarse gave them one watering of plain water to flush out any residual nutes. im really hoping the plants take off this next week or 2 as they are advertised as taking 80 days.

Nutes per Gallon:
5ml-biothrive grow
5ml-bioweed
5ml-bioroot
5ml-black diamond
7.5ml-epsom salt

Family shot
IMG_073431.JPG
IMG_073533.JPG

Soil Plants
IMG_073935.JPG
IMG_074040.JPG
IMG_074131.JPG

Reused Coco plants
IMG_073832.JPG
IMG_073739.JPG

I feel the plants in soil are doing a bit better so far but last time i grew in coco at first it seemed the same so im hoping the coco plants will explode soon but if coarse idk if i flushed the coco well enough if there is anything else that i may not have done correctly but its too early to tell still, we'll see how they look next week :Namaste:

and i germinated the Dark Dragon seeds from ‪kingdom organic seeds‬ and had all 10 seeds crack there seed within 36 hrs of placing them in a glass of water and then a paper towel in a Tupperware container. i placed them in solo cups with happy from potting mix and just have them in the side lighting with the thunderhaze auto's for now. so far 10/10 and very excited to see what i may get from these beans!!!!

IMG_072435.JPG
IMG_073239.JPG
IMG_073336.JPG

do you plan on growing out all ten seeds or what do you have planned for them

not too sure what im going to be doing with these as far as how i will grow them but i want to see if i cant get them to presex and get rid of the males then take clones of the ladys to find a good pheno and mother! i think ill grow the first round in soil and then the clones in coco but not too sure yet.... :circle-of-love:looks like this may turn into more of a perpetual than i thought lol

and here's the weekly vid! pretty much everything ive been posting haha if you want a better view if the garden

Looks like you'll have a crowded tent! It's a slippery slope! Haha

yes it is!!!! lol i always seem to get overwhelmed with plants when i start growing lol im hoping the auto's really are only 80 day plants and i will only have to worry about the Dark Dragon Seedlings and your malawi that ill be popping next

Back
Top Bottom