Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Mike you can grow with them but its allot of work they have to be as close as possible to the buds in flower i currently run 8 of them with 2 58w 5 foot tubes which also have to be quite close .You end up having to move and adjust lights daily and i dont think it compares to Led or now cob leds

I know its cheap but if you have a little more cash rather go for LED or HPS if you can deal with heat

You can check my setup in my sig but i also will be switching to led asap

Oh yhea and the bulbs need to be in the correct spectrum for each stage of growth 6000k/cool white for VEG and 2700 or 3000k /warm white for Flower

My tubes i run the daylight tubes all through the grow but would recommend switching to warm white one

Hope this helps
. From Africa

WorldGrow, where is your sig? I can't seem to find it. .

Is my first and just a bag seed experiment. Thank you so much! The pistol started disappearing and it look like bananas on the bottoms of the Bud sell it seem like it was changing I'll hang in there and wait

I don't see the 'bananas' in your photos. Here is a picture I grabbed off Google showing what they look like:

StolenNannerShot.jpg

If you see those, then yes, the plant is showing hermaphrodite traits. I hope you don't see them! If you have them, you can try to pluck them off before they open to try to avoid pollination. But you'll have to be vigilant, because they'll most likely keep popping up.

Bagseed is notorious for carrying the hermie trait, so it shouldn't be a surprise. I say this from experience...I'm curing a bunch of seeded bagseed buds right now.

I think I damaged the trichomes and pistols spraying with soap and a tad of alcohol They have defiantly shrunk. They are looking amber so will pull it. Better than nothing. I don't think it did too bad considering The flowering started at the hottest part of the summer

I'm trying again now with another bag seed and also waiting for Cali OG Kush/Haze(Sativa) - Feminized Seeds to come in. I'm in a warm climate so hoping fall/winter perfect. Thanks again!

No I don't have 10 more man kind of poor at the moment in making do with what I have. What I'm using it for is a clipping that I took yesterday that I'm trying to get roots on hopefully by the time it goes into the soil I will have the funds to get a few LED lights maybe even a tent
Dont worry just upgrade as your plant need it...look how i started 5 weeks ago..lol picture book!!!
420-magazine-mobile936784886.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1243861873.jpg
and then a little more
420-magazine-mobile605829417.jpg
420-magazine-mobile225578597.jpg
420-magazine-mobile790133590.jpg
oh shit got a tent.. Just missing cheesy poofs
420-magazine-mobile1695692190.jpg
haha more light than plants... Rethink. Ok were good more plant save 2 lights for flower
420-magazine-mobile926419286.jpg
there we go... Wait why is there a 4th bucket empty..
420-magazine-mobile1840768717.jpg
ok now were cooking..
420-magazine-mobile1212701906.jpg
shit needed a bigger air pump... Why replace when i can add
420-magazine-mobile1930037447.jpg
had to move my soil out of luciles shadow...lol but thats my 5 week picturebook adventure... And im a broke ass..lol i struggled but its coming along.. Still need exhaust and a carbon filter.. I have most of the supplies i need for my next upgrade ...a 6 bucket recirculating dwc with drip systems undercurrent, waterfall , and air stones in every bucket with a brain bucket rig so res changes are the flip of a switch.. Cant wait.. But just keep doing what the plants need next.. Im kicking my own ass for buying 2 lights that sit in the closet while i have no exhaust...sad face

Is this a phosphorous definciency?
420-magazine-mobile1234553019.jpg

First grow. Outdoors, growing in peat moss, I now know this is not good have purchased pro mix hp for next grow. Whenever I test runoff it's very acidic. Been in flower for about 4 weeks. I've been feeding it neptunes harvest since it started flowering.
420-magazine-mobile360040372.jpg
420-magazine-mobile289002867.jpg

Unknown strain, I purchased a feminized variety pack.

Dont worry just upgrade as your plant need it...look how i started 5 weeks ago..lol picture book!!!
420-magazine-mobile936784886.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1243861873.jpg
and then a little more
420-magazine-mobile605829417.jpg
420-magazine-mobile225578597.jpg
420-magazine-mobile790133590.jpg
oh shit got a tent.. Just missing cheesy poofs
420-magazine-mobile1695692190.jpg
haha more light than plants... Rethink. Ok were good more plant save 2 lights for flower
420-magazine-mobile926419286.jpg
there we go... Wait why is there a 4th bucket empty..
420-magazine-mobile1840768717.jpg
ok now were cooking..
420-magazine-mobile1212701906.jpg
shit needed a bigger air pump... Why replace when i can add
420-magazine-mobile1930037447.jpg
had to move my soil out of luciles shadow...lol but thats my 5 week picturebook adventure... And im a broke ass..lol i struggled but its coming along.. Still need exhaust and a carbon filter.. I have most of the supplies i need for my next upgrade ...a 6 bucket recirculating dwc with drip systems undercurrent, waterfall , and air stones in every bucket with a brain bucket rig so res changes are the flip of a switch.. Cant wait.. But just keep doing what the plants need next.. Im kicking my own ass for buying 2 lights that sit in the closet while i have no exhaust...sad face
Appreciate the encouragement brother and the aluminum drop light you have is the exact same one I am using at the moment. . .

Soil doesn't look like pure peat which is good at this size. What does the top look like

It's got perlite, and says it is treated with lime. It was just a cheap grocery store potting mix I had from the year before. . Probably not the best idea, but it was cheap on the wallet. Here's the rest of the plant.
420-magazine-mobile1024348265.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1925212153.jpg

Also, I live in eastern Canada. The temps at night right now probably average about 15 Celsius. Not sure if that could be it.

It's got perlite, and says it is treated with lime. It was just a cheap grocery store potting mix I had from the year before. . Probably not the best idea, but it was cheap on the wallet. Here's the rest of the plant.
420-magazine-mobile1024348265.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1925212153.jpg

Also, I live in eastern Canada. The temps at night right now probably average about 15 Celsius. Not sure if that could be it.

I responded to wrong thread, sorry. This looks good to me!

Yes I am. Used it for out doors 3 outta the 4 outdoor grows ive done. Only thing I did different is I added mushroom compost as well as cow manure for fert before I ever planted anything with very lil problems. Ph6.92 on the soil

Back
Top Bottom