Atrain Indoor T5 Closet Grow - White Widow Auto - White Cheese Auto - Royal Haze Auto

Re: Atrain Indoor T5 Closet Grow - White Widow Auto - White Cheese Auto - Royal Haze

Was recommend to this post by LEDBuds about an hour ago. Started on page 1 now I'm here! Amazing grow journal!

Re: Atrain Indoor T5 Closet Grow - White Widow Auto - White Cheese Auto - Royal Haze

You have inspired me to seriously consider adding T5s to my light array instead of LED atrain. It's a testimony of how well you've done here.

Yes indeed. Well played.

If its supplemental I use t5's, and CFL's, but then again I only use 2 LED's for veg and bloom. Harvested one of my WhiteCastles that I LST'd Atrain tell me what you think.

I cant wait to see your ladies put on weight. I heard that auto's shoud be fed veg until all upward growth stops and then switch to bloom. Might just be hearsay but considering their life cycle it might make sense. I have something else interesting to tell you but I cant remember so ill come back to this. Hope all is well.

Ok bud get back to me when it come back to you lol.... ill hop in over there shortly and check oit the harvest....and ive been checking height on her daily and upwards has almost stopped on the cheese the widow is slowing but the haze is getting bushier and criwding so I hope she slows soon

20150218_142045-1.jpg
20150218_142000-1.jpg
20150218_142020-1.jpg
20150218_142346-1.jpg
20150218_142338-1.jpg
Ok guys after more signs have shown on some of the colas im starting to think this may be a P def..... after reading up in it my plant is in the flower stage full on and may not be getting enough P from the MG soil but when I was feeding nutes at first I got a lil burn on the tips but the soil is very hi N so ive-decided to water with half strength AN bloom only. 1 3 4 . I think a combo of the ho t5 hood being so close and the soil has contributed to this problem. Please anyone with experience on this chime in and any feedback.on my proposed solution is welcome..... I also did a flush today to start just to make sure the roots arent locked out from build up

On a good note since starting the flushing of the haze and widow they are looking a while lot better maybe ill get a lil bit off them as well... the haze didnt take the training quite as well and is not turning into a little monster lol

With the talent you've demonstrated here atrain we need to get you growing with LOS. Better for your loved one and no deficiency problems to worry about.

Trust me sue there wont be any manufactured ferts or MG soil next time..... we have been looking into True Living Organics growing and ive been reading and watching your grow its just a lot to take in for a begginer but after this run it will be a few month before im able to start again so im looking to work it all put over that time pwriod

There's a world of difference between TLO and LOS. LOS is much less complicated, more effective and significantly easier to maintain.

Living Organic Soil. Check out the early pages of my journal and the thread in my signature that CO started on "getting started growing indoors.... " It's so easy to run I sometimes don't believe it.

What a lovely sight. What an excellent job you've done getting them to this point. That White Cheese Auto atrain..... I think of her all the time. What a beauty she became. :slide:

Back
Top Bottom