AussieBlue's Perpetual Grow Journal: Next Generation

Tenps in the cupboard are much cooler, tho still want to get then down. Ran the cupboard with the doors fully shut today and 32c. Would have been way over 40c with the doors open a bit before so getting there. Need them air intakes in the floor.
Crazy idea but im looking at ideas of running mini fans radiators somehow on the air intake or something along those lines as a possibility. Ways to cool air, google time. Every little bit counts over summer.
That said candy would thrive at those temps regardless as long as the water is kept up. Doesnt mind the heat.

Not much glamour in the cupboard atm. Just killing some time till the candy clones come into action.
420-magazine-mobile1333631452.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1142556439.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2081240027.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1891127749.jpg

Search for the next male to pollinate Candy. Bodega Bubblegum (Indiana BG x Stardawg). Will go 50/50 hoping for a male. 2 seeds. No male and ill try again. 2 males ill pollinate with both.
420-magazine-mobile1835320556.jpg

Better looking seeds tho Gu~ did say he was going to hard pick these for me.
420-magazine-mobile513263331.jpg

The chosen ones.
420-magazine-mobile45823917.jpg

Just waiting for some peat pellets to expand in some seasol water mix and wlll start their 12/12 life to pollen. Fenales will be culled. Only for breeding im afraid.

Will eventually. They use fem cuts for breeding so i may be wrong but i reckon its like 75% chance of males. 3 lots of fem genes and one lot of male. Someone can and should correct me. Id love to know.

Seem to have got a lot more females than males from the greenpoint seeds so far. Its a bit sad killing females off, but Candy really is a stable proven winner in so many ways, my best option is to see if i xan improve her. Ill always have candy females in differnet stages of flower so a tiny male with a puff of pollen and job done. I will do the same with seeds from it and grow two little babies out 12/12 in maybe little hempys just to see whats there. If something shows promise ill persue it further. Got so many potential daddys its bound to turn up something.

Yeah i learnt a big lesson of too many plants for my space lately. Thus the adjustments. Still feel im a bit overdone actually but only little clones so not as bad. And im being really tuff now. Can always grow more seeds.

Mate have you considered Leds or COBs? Your HPS/MH will radiate massive amounts of heat. You've got cutter electronics which is based in aus which stock heaps of DIY kits.

Yeah i have tried some cheaper LED lights and had heaps of issues which sort of put me off. Always get stonger growth under the hps lights. Im sure there are great lighting options tho, just not willing to invest any more atm. Maybe down the track a little... will take a look at cutter electronics tho. .

Critical Sensi Star, want to conpare this strain to Candy for mother potential. Read some great reports. Ill soak this one for 24hrs like i normally would. Will try out a female from my collection every 2-3 months. Will start a French cookies in about a month for seeding outdoors with one of the gunslinger clones tho. Just got it in my head it will be a good mix so i want to try it out.
420-magazine-mobile705797082.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1608036463.jpg

Back
Top Bottom