Auto Flower Virgin

Andy2018

420 Member
Can I get help with an auto flower feed schedule I’ve just started week 5 and got potassium deficiency in some and nitrogen excess in others and 1 is fine even though there the same blue cheese seed in the same environment drinking the same feed I used micro 3-0-1
Mag cal 3-0-0
Grow 2-3-5
Velokelp 1-1-1. Until I noticed bud formation then switched to
1.8 EC lvl with ; micro= 3-0-1
Bloom= 1-4-7
Velokelp = 1-1-1
MagCal= 3-0-0
Candy= 0-0-0
Astroflower= 0-6-14

Using PRO XL SUBLIME MIX and as stated on the bag a 6.0 to 6.3 PH is optimal which I generally land on 6.1

Any help would be great as they look a sorry state to me thx

First off welcome to :420:the best online community for the help you are looking for.

A couple pics would be great like to see the patients first.

Hey welcome!

First of all I want to ask what’s the time frame you switched nutes from? You don’t want to try a bunch of different things at once, as one thing my cause one problem and another thing causes another problem and leaves you clueless to what cause what.

Optimal ph for in soil should be around 6.5 I do believe.

Hey welcome!

First of all I want to ask what’s the time frame you switched nutes from? You don’t want to try a bunch of different things at once, as one thing my cause one problem and another thing causes another problem and leaves you clueless to what cause what.

Optimal ph for in soil should be around 6.5 I do believe.
Soon as bud formation started I added the astroflower and candy for added N.P.K and switched from grow to bloom and as for the PH I bought that PRO XL SUBLIME MIX and it’s says on the bag to water between 6 and 6.3 so I’ve been doing that to be fair

Welcome Andy to the 420 family. A lot of awesome people here to help you out. Like Backlipslide said go easy and don't smother her all once.
Try not to overfeed/ water the plant and things will go alot smother, you won't have as much deficiencies and yield will be alot better.
Before watering, stick your index finger in the soil and if it sticks to your finger don't water/ feed. I usually wait until leaves drop down a little before watering..im just rambling now. Lol good luck on your grow bro

Soon as bud formation started I added the astroflower and candy for added N.P.K and switched from grow to bloom and as for the PH I bought that PRO XL SUBLIME MIX and it’s says on the bag to water between 6 and 6.3 so I’ve been doing that to be fair

To be honest, the people who make that soil, probably have never grown marijuana in their life. You can stick to what there directions are. Your in complete control of your grow. I’m just here for :popcorn:

Yeah thx for the input I do normal ones all the time successfully but never done these autos and there’s just so much out there do’s dont’s and they all conflict each other hard to find a stance on it.
Some say don’t nute at all, some say use grow feed all the way, some say use bloom all the way coz there autos and then there’s the normal way but with 1/4 nutes which is what I chose so I’m at an impasse for the best all round method :passitleft:

To be honest, the people who make that soil, probably have never grown marijuana in their life. You can stick to what there directions are. Your in complete control of your grow. I’m just here for :popcorn:
That is true bud I just read it and did it don’t know why prob because I use coco normally but heard autos like N.P.K soil

Andy2018 you will find we all grow differently slightly but as long as the end results are the ssme and you had fun getting there all is good. Keep doing whats working for you.

Happy growing...

:welcome: Andy!

I'm going to guess that they recommend 6.0-6.3 is because its a soil/coco mix. Either that, or they are talking about growing something other than weed.

I am on my first auto grow myself. I started with a 25% feed and quickly found that it wasn't enough. I went to 50%, still not enough. I finally went to 100% last feed, I guess I'll see how it goes. Maybe its the strain I'm growing, but they seem much hungrier than the Photos I am used to.

Here is a pic for reference. Six Gorilla Glue #4, 43 days from seed.

8.JPG

Back
Top Bottom