Auto Grow - Topped Versus Untopped

Amazing and ti smoke the fruits ofcourse;) do u have ur next adventure planned yet? Do tell;)

Nothing set in stone yet, think I'm gonna veg out another big (ish) girl in a 3 gal softie while running some DP autos but everything needs to be finished for 23rd Feb as I'm off on a 2 week trip. :passitleft:

Amazing nice mate big girls are best;) and hope ya enjoy ya break away mate.always good for the mind.and a great excuse to drink lots of beer ha ha;)

Beast, have you ever topped an auto and had it immediately start flowering?

I have a Fast Buds Gorilla Glue going that did not like being topped at all. Lol.

It might make a nice blunt or two though. Lol :rofl:

420-magazine-mobile662958492.jpg

Yea mate i got a polar bear auto from mephisto genetics topped her then she started flowering.so a small plant.i think the diffrent pheno u may get will make seeds vary in speed of growth.so what i have done is germed another 1 see how fast she grows after topping;) but here my current 1
20160913_095939.JPG
DSC_009846.JPG
DSC_009740.JPG
plant on the left;)

Interesting threads! Will be subbing and following along, we have a few commonalities and I cant wait to contribute some fun findings of my own!!! (I started 3 beans of a "dragon kush" batch from a local dispens, only to find that 2 of them were autoflowering, showing pod sacs!) I chopped the 2 males since i will have time for males/pollenating later on, and am awaiting the third to show female signs. have plenty of beans, and have since determined that it is the Stone Dragon Auto strain, since the dried nugs were huge fat and had some purple coloring. this is my first autoflowering strain. will post details and pics once good progress is made. she is about 6 weeks currently.

Happy growing to all!!

Lee welcome and thanks.lots to learn in my threads if u wana grow some big beautiful autos;) glad ur enjoying ur journey with autos they are great;) amd never heard of that strain so be interesting to see ur findings and results.keep it green and have a great day;)

That plants in my current grow and dont let that put u off autos.these some test seeds i was sent.so see how they go.if u paying 15 pound a seed with shit results u getting ripped off;) still to date no autos match dutch passion genetics.10 pound a bean but always monster results guarenteed;) my goal is to find all the monster autos out there that like been pushed to the limits.with out these small plants then there would be no adventure.but i find lots of auto monsters along my journey so all is good;)

At $15 bucks a seed, it's a waste if they respond negatively in some way. Just my opinion though. Lol. Here bud :passitleft:
That's why you take some collidial silver and reverse one of your autos to breed a bunch of feminized, auto-flowering seeds. I just did and came up with over 400 DP Auto Mazar seeds to experiment all I want and never purchase another bean of this strain.

That's why you take some collidial silver and reverse one of your autos to breed a bunch of feminized, auto-flowering seeds. I just did and came up with over 400 DP Auto Mazar seeds to experiment all I want and never purchase another bean of this strain.

I want to do that, however the CS the blokes sell over here is only rated at 18ppm. Need to special order some better ppm mix before I can venture that way.

Welcome hemi bro great to see u here.and well done on the seed making.and u sint messing around.automazar is a monster plant and u have got unlimited supply.just awsome mate a pat on the back from me sir;)

Back
Top Bottom