Auto Grow - Topped Versus Untopped

I read a journal and the person used 15ppm and it worked fine...Has anybody used LEDs too make seeds ? I tried it with a mars11 400 and not one when i use a 300 cfl it works a treat same pollen 136 seeds weird ?

Powre all is going to plan my friend will be update on saturday they will be 2 weeks old .plants are very happy.but i did just snap some pics to update my other journel .brooklyn sunrise are the middle 2 plants;)
20160921_093005.JPG
happy growing every1;)

I read a journal and the person used 15ppm and it worked fine...Has anybody used LEDs too make seeds ? I tried it with a mars11 400 and not one when i use a 300 cfl it works a treat same pollen 136 seeds weird ?
I only use LEDs, 2 P300s, and on my last seed run I produced over 500 Auto Mazar seeds. I used CS with a ppm of 50 and sprayed for less than a week. Will be doing it again with a Crop Circle in my current grow.

Powre all is going to plan my friend will be update on saturday they will be 2 weeks old .plants are very happy.but i did just snap some pics to update my other journel .brooklyn sunrise are the middle 2 plants;)
20160921_093005.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Oh my god this scared me so much, for a moment back there I tought how the hell did he made them so massive in couple days, what happend but then I realised I was looking at wrong plants :rofl:

silly me...

Am goin too spray a fastbuds green crack with the colas chopped off too see if the popcorn bud will do the job for me it´ll save me messing around with small yoghurt pots its in 8ltr fabric pot and my tent is d60xl90xh90 I've my Mars11 400 & 300 cfl in it i have a 120x60x160 in a box. I am just saving up for 2 Mars11 700 or 900 i am hoping beast27 can help on that? Its the heat thats worrisome to me ?

Oful ha ha welcome dude;) if i could grow plants that quick then id very happy ha ha;) lol.just the beginning there busy making there root structure and growing well;)

Ashwar welcome arnt sure if ur project will work i hope it does and wish u all the best and good luck.as for lights iv never used mars. my lights are about the same price as some mars. but my lights no major brand,affordale for sure and defo do the job;) i say get the biggest watt led light u can mate more light plants always enjoy better even growth;) and of worried about temps.led dont really get that hot if it does add a second fan.hope this helps.happy growing ;)

Back
Top Bottom