Auto Growers Club

Dank looking sweet mate.nuce girls;)can u not pull the pots apart from each other a bit.bigger the room the bigger and wider the plant will grow;) happy growing

Gotcha, I'll space them apart when lights come back on. Thanks for the advice man!

:Namaste:

Cheers dude! I'll check it out. My next query was going to be about starting a journal and I've actually put off starting my next grow until I've worked it out.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Not a bad one Beast.... As it was my first auto I did the very simple plant, grow, smoke method and nothing else apart from stripping a few big fan leaves throughout. I did however end up with a canopy of nice buds and about 40g of scrappy buds that will do a bit of nice oil hopefully....
But I am now a full convert! Autos all the way!

420-magazine-mobile1092661042.jpg

Who is in charge or do I need a note off my mum? .

Rum good man if u want a big monster auto to play with.dutch passion genetics all the way,have the strongest autos iv ever come across always big and strong;) here is dutch passion automazar that i topped and lstd a few grows ago
20160929_163846.JPG
20160929_163908.JPG
20160929_163801.JPG
20160929_163822.JPG
also here is delicious seeds northern light blue auto.a monster of a plant also topped and lstd;)
20160910_103554.JPG
20160910_103720.JPG
20160910_103620.JPG
20160910_103646.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Rum good man if u want a big monster auto to play with.dutch passion genetics all the way,have the strongest autos iv ever come across always big and strong;) here is dutch passion automazar that i topped and lstd a few grows ago

Are you finding that you get better results from topping? Most threads I've read out there try to scare people away from it with autos since they have a finite recovery period, but with the unruly monsters I have right now I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have given a damn and kept growing if I'd topped them early.

Boernn no mate if u top at the correct time makes a bigget better plant.gives u more dominant colas and a great structure to play with and heavy yields.i been topping and training autos for 4 years now.i always get a bigger plant from topping and yield.oviously not on an average auto as they can go either way small or big.u want really good strong genetics to play with.but i always grow diffrent autos every grow .my mission to find all the true monster autos that can take topping and training and produce a huge plant;)dont listen to those who tell u that they cnt take it.this thread will prove it.and also lots of info on my auto topping thread in my sig.hope this helps.happy growing;)

I can't offer any advice but two of mine grew like they'd been topped. Unfortunately they produced the worst buds out of all six plants (the best was a midsized 'runt'). It has made me wonder if they can breed a topped genetic maybe?

Here it is .dutch passion automazar from a few grows ago;)
20160622_155634.JPG
20160622_155616.JPG
20160504_115613.JPG

Happy growing;)

Awesome plant mate :)

Looks like some sort of alien serpent winding up towards that light!

Can I have an honorary membership of the auto growers club please :)

Also, I sent that email but it's probably sat in your junk box (lols!) as I have a ridiculous email address! I'd really really appreciated it if you could respond to that at some point when you have time please brother :)

Keep up the monster growing and the inspiration mate :)

420-magazine-mobile1631627032.jpg
thought I'd add my master kush autos 4 weeks for seed great to see other people with some really nice plants happy growing people .

Hippy thanks mate and will do ;) welcome to the auto club;)and that was first time i grew automazar and she was topped and still grew for the sky.she caught me off guard lol i supercropped her branches hard.and she split her stems by fighting for the sky.but the scars just healed up and she kept going.dutch passion for u monster genetics.so second time i grew her i topped and lstd and kept her at a managable height and under control lol;) all fun and games mate;) happy growing

420-magazine-mobile1631627032.jpg
thought I'd add my master kush autos 4 weeks for seed great to see other people with some really nice plants happy growing people .

Ooh your babies are looking good there mate :)

Kushy goodness to come :)

PS. I can't help but notice that 'accident waiting to happen' when you water that 4 gang extension lead in the photo! ;)

Hippy thanks mate and will do ;) welcome to the auto club;)and that was first time i grew automazar and she was topped and still grew for the sky.she caught me off guard lol i supercropped her branches hard.and she split her stems by fighting for the sky.but the scars just healed up and she kept going.dutch passion for u monster genetics.so second time i grew her i topped and lstd and kept her at a managable height and under control lol;) all fun and games mate;) happy growing

Thanks mate I really appreciate it :)

Back
Top Bottom